Quantcast

Need some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

I take the fact that he hasn’t posted yet to be an extremely positive sign.🤞
You are correct! Lol
The date went really well. We’re both into a lot of the same things, and I’m always a sucker for a girl who likes horror movies and punk rock haha
On the “is she a feeder” front, I have an answer, sort of. I’m leaning heavily toward the idea that age is, but might not know that that’s a thing, yet. She never used any of the terms feeder, feedee, ffa, bhm, etc. but she did confess to having liked big guys with beards for as long as she can remember, and said she loves it when a guy has a big appetite. So, while she didn’t specifically say “I’d love to see you gain” or anything to that effect, I feel fairly confident that she would.
One date actually became two dates because after our dinner date on Friday, we decided to go on a coffee date, Saturday afternoon.
We talked about the work thing, and basically just decided not to tell anyone at work and hope we fly under the radar. We’re definitely going to be doing this again.

We’re going out again on Wednesday. I wanted to casually invite her to a buffet, but none of them around here are open yet. Hopefully soon!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Sounds like a fantastic start!

Despite the decades that there have been sites on the web talking about feedism, my impression is that a lot, maybe a majority, of people who feel these kinks have never sought out information about it, or maybe touched on it briefly but shied away from identifying with it because what they were exposed to was not a good match with their feelings (a woman reading about gay male chubby chasers, hearing about the movie 'Feed' when you are more of a nurturing feeder, etc). So that she hasn't used the terms likely isn't too big of a adeal.

JackCivelli

Sounds like a fantastic start!

Despite the decades that there have been sites on the web talking about feedism, my impression is that a lot, maybe a majority, of people who feel these kinks have never sought out information about it, or maybe touched on it briefly but shied away from identifying with it because what they were exposed to was not a good match with their feelings (a woman reading about gay male chubby chasers, hearing about the movie 'Feed' when you are more of a nurturing feeder, etc). So that she hasn't used the terms likely isn't too big of a adeal.
I *hate* the movie Feed. Like a death feeder volunteering to be the representative of the entire feedism community.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I *hate* the movie Feed. Like a death feeder volunteering to be the representative of the entire feedism community.
Yep -- but it is also the only reference to feedism that some people will have heard, and they may be like "I'm obviously not a feeder/feedee, because I'm not like that!" One confusing representation can take people a long time to get over. (I didn't question being straight until my mid-20s, despite many signs otherwise, because when I was hitting puberty the famous representatives of being gay were The Village People and I found them kind of repulsive, so clearly I wasn't even a bit gay because I didn't like that!) Most other representations of feedism-without-the-label or willful fatness or gluttony aren't a whole lot easier to embrace, which is part of why I'm certain there are a lot of people who have the feelings but don't identify with the labels (plus many won't have encountered any representation).

JackCivelli

Yep -- but it is also the only reference to feedism that some people will have heard, and they may be like "I'm obviously not a feeder/feedee, because I'm not like that!" One confusing representation can take people a long time to get over. (I didn't question being straight until my mid-20s, despite many signs otherwise, because when I was hitting puberty the famous representatives of being gay were The Village People and I found them kind of repulsive, so clearly I wasn't even a bit gay because I didn't like that!) Most other representations of feedism-without-the-label or willful fatness or gluttony aren't a whole lot easier to embrace, which is part of why I'm certain there are a lot of people who have the feelings but don't identify with the labels (plus many won't have encountered any representation).
Right. That’s a good comparison. I never thought of it like that.

Shotha

DM Supporter
You are correct! Lol
The date went really well. We’re both into a lot of the same things, and I’m always a sucker for a girl who likes horror movies and punk rock haha
On the “is she a feeder” front, I have an answer, sort of. I’m leaning heavily toward the idea that age is, but might not know that that’s a thing, yet. She never used any of the terms feeder, feedee, ffa, bhm, etc. but she did confess to having liked big guys with beards for as long as she can remember, and said she loves it when a guy has a big appetite. So, while she didn’t specifically say “I’d love to see you gain” or anything to that effect, I feel fairly confident that she would.
One date actually became two dates because after our dinner date on Friday, we decided to go on a coffee date, Saturday afternoon.
We talked about the work thing, and basically just decided not to tell anyone at work and hope we fly under the radar. We’re definitely going to be doing this again.

We’re going out again on Wednesday. I wanted to casually invite her to a buffet, but none of them around here are open yet. Hopefully soon!
So, she confessed to liking "big guys". Remember that a lot of people use the word "big" as a euphemism for "fat". I'll never forget when I posted a personal ad saying that I was looking for a "big guy". I received replies from all manner of big men but none of them were fat, which is what I wanted. LOL

It's also why we have big & tall shops rather than "fat & tall" shops.

Frogman

Wow. I’m really glad I decided to read this thread! What a wonderful turn of events! Thanks so much for sharing, Jack. Love and hope often seem in short supply these days, and you’ve provided us with both.

JackCivelli

Wow. I’m really glad I decided to read this thread! What a wonderful turn of events! Thanks so much for sharing, Jack. Love and hope often seem in short supply these days, and you’ve provided us with both.
Haha glad to know other people enjoyed this little journey. I kind of felt weird posting it at first. It felt like asking my middle school buddies if they thought a girl in class liked me lol

JackCivelli

Another update :)

I guess I can start using her name now. It’s Melissa. It felt weird to keep referring to her as “she” lol

First of all, I feel kind of stupid because this whole time I haven’t been completely sure what ethnicity she was. At first I thought she was white but kind of tan, then I thought maybe Hispanic, possibly part Asian, but I eventually chalked it up to her being sort of ethnically ambiguous. I found out last night she’s Comanche.
... like my mom and her entire family...
🤦‍♂️
#racerecognitionfail
Lol

Anyway, we talked a little bit about feederism last night at dinner, and she seemed to approach with caution. I was afraid she wasn’t into it but was being polite. But then she mentioned that she used to have an account on Fantasy Feeder but she didn’t like some of her interactions there went. So I finally asked her plainly if she was a feeder and not only did she say that she was, but that she thought she’d already made that clear the other night we were talking about our preferences. I guess that was what I supposed to extrapolate from her saying she likes fat guys with appetites.
🤦‍♂️
#kinkrecognitionfail
Lol

So I’m excited, but I also feel double-stupid lol
Everyone who said I should just ask her, I guess you were right! I’ve been burned by confessing my kink more than once, so maybe that’s why I was being overly cautious.
idk anyway, this is my first actual instance of meeting a feeder in the wild, and I’m super excited about this. Thanks to everyone for your advice and helping me muster the courage to advance this :)

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
I’m reading successes, not fails! Communications between humans is imperfect, so misses of all kinds are routine (he ruefully shared, thinking of his own recent miss).

You were both motivated. You both kept at it, neither of you giving up over uncertainty. You made the connection and now you plural are on to a present and immediate future of mutually exciting possibilities!

Congratulations to you both!

And thanks for sharing. Some of us out here really, really need hope.

JackCivelli

I’m reading successes, not fails! Communications between humans is imperfect, so misses of all kinds are routine (he ruefully shared, thinking of his own recent miss).

You were both motivated. You both kept at it, neither of you giving up over uncertainty. You made the connection and now you plural are on to a present and immediate future of mutually exciting possibilities!

Congratulations to you both!

And thanks for sharing. Some of us out here really, really need hope.
I’m so glad people are getting positive vibes off of this thread!
I’m glad I got to share it with you all!

Mel KM

I guess I can start using her name now. It’s Melissa. It felt weird to keep referring to her as “she” lol

First of all, I feel kind of stupid because this whole time I haven’t been completely sure what ethnicity she was. At first I thought she was white but kind of tan, then I thought maybe Hispanic, possibly part Asian, but I eventually chalked it up to her being sort of ethnically ambiguous. I found out last night she’s Comanche.
🤦‍♂️
#racerecognitionfail
Lol

Anyway, we talked a little bit about feederism last night at dinner, and she seemed to approach with caution. I was afraid she wasn’t into it but was being polite. But then she mentioned that she used to have an account on Fantasy Feeder but she didn’t like some of her interactions there went. So I finally asked her plainly if she was a feeder and not only did she say that she was, but that she thought she’d already made that clear the other night we were talking about our preferences. I guess that was what I supposed to extrapolate from her saying she likes fat guys with appetites.
🤦‍♂️
#kinkrecognitionfail
Lol

Everyone who said I should just ask her, I guess you were right! I’ve been burned by confessing my kink more than once, so maybe that’s why I was being overly cautious.
idk anyway, this is my first actual instance of meeting a feeder in the wild, and I’m super excited about this. Thanks to everyone for your advice and helping me muster the courage to advance this :)
😍😍😍

Mel KM

🤦‍♂️
#racerecognitionfail
Lol

🤦‍♂️
#kinkrecognitionfail
Lol

BAE!
😍

Latest posts