Quantcast

Need some advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Yay!! I found it! This thread is about meeeeeee
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Daaaaah!—I just now made the connection!🤦‍♀️ Right there, your name—Mel—that Jack mentioned—i missed it!. Dallas, TX—missed that.

Welcome welcome welcome! So glad you’re here! So glad you and Jack have connected! (Secretly wondering if i’ll also see you over on other sites your bae frequents.)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Yay!! I found it! This thread is about meeeeeee
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I had totally failed to put the pieces together, thank you for making it obvious for the oblivious among us!

But given that you said in your intro that you have lurked around all the fat/feedist communities, did you recognize him from online? Or was it really just random?

Mel KM

I had totally failed to put the pieces together, thank you for making it obvious for the oblivious among us!

But given that you said in your intro that you have lurked around all the fat/feedist communities, did you recognize him from online? Or was it really just random?
No, I don’t remember ever seeing him in the community before. But neither of us have been active for long periods of time, so we probably weren’t often active members at the same time. It’s also very possible that I saw him before and just didn’t recognize him. I’ve seen a LOT of hot fat guys over the years. When I met him at work I just thought he was my chunky hunky boss!

By the way, he said he isnt really my boss, but he most certainly is! Everyone on the security team knows who he is lol

Mel KM

Daaaaah!—I just now made the connection!🤦‍♀️ Right there, your name—Mel—that Jack mentioned—i missed it!. Dallas, TX—missed that.

Welcome welcome welcome! So glad you’re here! So glad you and Jack have connected! (Secretly wondering if i’ll also see you over on other sites your bae frequents.)
Yay! Thank you!
I’ve had an account on Fantasy Feeder for yearssssss, but I haven’t actually participated much in chat or anything. Maybe I will now!

RVGleason

Yay! Thank you!
I’ve had an account on Fantasy Feeder for yearssssss, but I haven’t actually participated much in chat or anything. Maybe I will now!
I was until recently in the Fantasy Feeder group, but I pulled my membership because I felt I was aged out, a lot of younger folks there, which I felt I had very little in common with besides my preference.

I really enjoy being on Dimensions because there are very friendly people here closer to my age range, and I feel much more comfortable posting.

I know some folks are in both groups, but I feel I made a good decision and I'm really happy to be part of the Dimensions Family! :)

Rob hudson

Wow, what a small world. I was joking earlier when I said toward the top of this thread that maybe she was a member. Little did I know lol

Kompliziert

Agender, any pronouns
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
This is the most amazing thing ever!! I'm so jealous of you for finding a feedee!! I hope I can be so lucky one day!! OMG, I'm so happy for you both!!!
😍😍😍😍😍

Mainegal

I'm here to help!
Lend me some advice, bhms and ffas. There’s a woman at work who brings me snacks all the time and chats with me for 5-10 minutes at my desk. This was completely unsolicited and just started happening about a month ago after we talked very briefly in the elevator. It doesn’t happen every day, but usually 2 or 3 days out of the week. Today she mentioned that she’s single (super offhandedly, not like “hey, baby, you know I’m single, right?” Lol)
How likely is it that she’s into me, and how likely is it that she’s a feeder?

Of course, real life is not like the fat kink stories. As much as I would like to think this lady is trying to fatten me up, I’m pretty sure the snacks are a gesture. But I mean, it happens so often, and over the course of a month, I’ll bet she has spent $30 on me. I’m a pretty big guy, so if she’s into me, she is def at least into fat guys. And fat guys like snacks, am I right, fat guys?

So... two things two consider:

1. I’m the security director here and she is on the security team (we were basically the only group here during quarantine) so I am technically her boss. This could be just a butter-up-your-boss situation. Maybe she wants a promotion.

2. Even though I’m over her department, she doesn’t report to me at all. Not even her superviorsor reports to me. It’s sort of convoluted to explain, but basically, the only thing I have to do with her is that I manage her team’s payroll, and she’s there for the monthly security meetings. The only thing I could do for her is transfer her to another area, or promote her, but she doesn’t seem to be angling for a promotion.

I guess another thing to consider is that I’m her boss, and while our company conduct guidelines doesn’t have a policy for this, it would probably be looked at with scrutiny at best.
Right now, I’m just being polite and chatting and accepting snacks (I know that might not be wise, but fuck it, I’m not turning down free snacks lol).

So, by the reckoning of the dims community, how likely is it she’s into me?
Just ask her out

Latest posts