• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New BHM saying Hello (pics inside)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xm41

Hi,

My name is Ron. I guess I'm what you would call a SSBHM. I'm 40yo and I live in Pittsburgh PA.

I've been a fat guy all my life. I don't eat like a pig. In fact I don't eat any different than most people except I make a conscious effort to avoid things like chips, cakes and candy. Still, I'm fat. I've had two weight loss surgeries and I lost weight but gained it back over the course of a few years. I would like to lose some weight but It doesn’t seen to be in the cards. I know I will never be thin.

I fell on the ice delivering pizza a few years ago and messed up my back and knee. I have pain from the injury to this day so I have a little trouble getting around. It angers me that when people see that I have trouble getting around they say it’s I’m a fat pig. Nevernind the fact that I’m hurt. It’s just one of the stereotypes we BHM’s deal with.

I’m currently getting a degree in office software so I can get a job where I won’t have to move around all the time. I’ve fooled with computers for the last 12 years building them and fixing them so I already know what I need to know I just need a degree for the job hunt.

I’m a big Sci-Fi geek. I don’t dress in costume or anything but I love my Sci-Fi. I also collect music and music videos. I love classic metal and hard rock.

I’m saddled with an additional burden to being a BHM. I have a mild case of Tourette syndrome. Most people would never know I have it cause over the years I’ve gotten very good at hiding it but It still causes me problems in everyday life. I have an extremely hard time meeting women. To the outside world in real life I’m a nice confident guy but what no one sees is that when it comes to women I’m a complete mess. Growing up with Tourettes kicks your self confidence right in the nuts. Than on top of that I’m fat. Not exactly a winning combination.

Still I’ve done ok for myself. I own my home and I drive a decent car. Hopefully I’ll get a good job but I fear my love life will always be non existent. I’m attracted to slim/average women. BBW just doesn’t do it for me. Here are some pics of me below. If there are any FFA’s reading this please tell me how I stack up.

Ron
http://www.myspace.com/xm41

me1.jpg

me2.jpg

me3.jpg

Latest posts

Back