• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New here, hello!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyna

Hello all, my name is Tyna and I finally decided to stop lurking, lol. I surf the net all over, but this is the first time in my life, I will be very truthful. I'm a bit nervous, lol its almost like being naked. But here it goes:
I am 34 years old, and live in WA. I weigh 560 pounds, and am 5'6. I have brown hair and eyes, and was born in California ;) I am Mexican and very proud of it. I am married to a wonderful husband, who is also a chunky monkey, about 300 lbs. He is my first love, and we have been married for nearly 14 yrs now. I just moved here a few years ago, so I am not working right now. I have 2 boys ages 9 & 13. My oldest son was born preemie (not because of my weight, it was a freaky uterus thing) and was born at 23 weeks. He now is huge, skinny as a rail, has autism and is blind. My youngest was also born preemie (didn't know about funky uterus until second, lol) and was born at 27 weeks and is now also huge, thin and has ADHD (very full of energy, lol). We have 2 cats and a large dog and are pretty happy. I am here because I have always wanted to find others like myself. I am into movies (all kinds) music (all kinds except C & W) I used to dance, now kinda do the sit down dance, lol but I do get up and boogy a bit. I love to read, and play games (board games, video games, online games World of Warcraft) I was goth in high school, and its never really left me, lol. I love Morrissey, drag queens, ghost hunting, etc...I like to dye my hair non natural colors, I have a tattoo of 2 dragons on my ankle, and will someday get more. I LOVE going to cemeteries and reading the real old dates, and wonder about those people. I don't think its morbid or scary, I think its uplifting. I love to laugh, and have a wicked sense of humor. I love to sing, all the time, lol. I love the drive in movies (more comfy for me). There is so much more to tell, but I see this is getting long as is (see what happens when you never let it out? LOL) I hope to "meet" somebody out there who has anything or nothing in common with me, just so I don't feel so alone. Maybe sometime soon, I will post a picture, that would really be a miracle, LOL I never take pic's, hehe.
Thanks again for reading all this!
Tyna

Latest posts

Back