New member, and artwork

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

B68

Brilliant User Title
My condolences on being sent “down here” ;). But it’s not all that bad. Much less drama then there is “up there”, and much less overanalyzing of things.

Your artwork is quite good. I for one am quite glad it got passed down this way; otherwise I may never have seen it.

Thanks for posting.

ec
Thank you, thank you.. being a creature of the night, i got used to the dark quickly.

What's worse is my computer breakdown. I managed to save the most important files (drawings), but i need to make another pc run on windows '95 to open them. Still working on that.

After that, posting will continue.

musicman

I hate fat-haters!
I love the look of cellulite, that's for sure. The first BBW i saw when i was a kid, had lots of cellulite too and i found her amazing. She really took my breath and women like that still do. And the way i draw cellulite is the way it can look in reality when light and shadow play their game to the max...

I look a lot at models on the internet and even models i know for many years can still surprise me when their photographed in a more focussed light.

And sometimes the presence of cellulite looks exaggerated along with all other shadows because of the techniques i use or because of an atmosphere i want to create.

None the less, it's just a great turn on for me. Having said that, i don't say any woman should look like this or that:)
Your use of light and shadow is quite dramatic. I, too, like to see art (or photos) of fat women which show "imperfections", e.g. stretch marks, cellulite, skin blemishes, etc. Oblique lighting can really enhance those features.

In using the word "imperfections", I don't mean that I think they are imperfections, but the rest of the world does. To me, they make a fat woman's body more interesting. I often think how lucky I am that I can see beauty in such a wide variety of female bodies, while most men can only see it in the skinny airbrushed models of Playboy-style magazines (which don't interest me at all).

Anyway, keep up the good work, B68!

B68

Brilliant User Title
@Musicman.

You're very right, these things are not imperfections at all. It's natural and much more feminine than the models you described.

They don't interest me neither, but you may have guessed that;)

B68

Brilliant User Title
I like it do you have a site or are you on deviant?
I'm working on my own site. I want a viewer to see a drawing in full size without being able to download it in the same quality.

For obvious reasons.

Risible

Monkey Daze
Indeed these are very interesting compositions. I like them, and hope you post more. :)

B68

Brilliant User Title
Indeed these are very interesting compositions. I like them, and hope you post more. :)
Well, my work pc has crashed and i it will take a while before new work can be made. I don't make them with a computer, but i need a certain program to finish it. I do have some experimental work on my other pc and i will see if i can post that.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
See, this surprises me--we had that short little affair on the "things that annoy you" thread and you NEVER drew me like that. I thought you liked me! :p

B68

Brilliant User Title
See, this surprises me--we had that short little affair on the "things that annoy you" thread and you NEVER drew me like that. I thought you liked me! :p
Yes, but... you left me for 007 before i could finish my drawing of you...:(

Mysti Mountains

SSBBW Goddess
Amazing Artwork! Thank you so much for pointing me to your thread!

I am looking forward to seeing your vision of me....

Hugs and Kisses, Mysti

Latest posts