• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Member Here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyGuy13

Hey everyone..just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I wasn't sure where to post a topic like this..so if this isn't the right place, I apologize in advance!

Anyways, my name is Frank, I'm 19 and go to one of the largest universities in America (Largest in PA, I believe). Anyways, while I'm not a large person myself, I've always admired and fancies the girls that are. I don't really know what else to say about myself..for shyness and privacy issues I'm not going to post a picture of myself, though if anyone cares to see one you can always PM me. I hope to meet lots of nice and cool people on here!

Reactions: Ash

Latest posts

Back