• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

No more counting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystic Rain

Mewtwo is life
I'm not a very big girl, but I'm no means small either. I am about around 190, and wear a size 18-20 depending on the brand, and large-xl shirts. The heaviest I've ever been was 15lbs shy of 300 at 285 when I was 17, and wore a size 28. I carried most of that weight in my belly.

At that time, I went to the doctor on the pressure of my mother to see about losing some of that weight, and was put on these pills. I lost the weight, and continued to shed it even after I was off them only because I watched what I ate, and counted calories.

At 18, I went to work at my current employer Chick-Fil-A, at 175lbs and a dress size 16. Over the course of two years, I gained back 25lbs and another dress size. At the time, I freaked, and so I cut back eating the free meals at break there, and started brown bagging a lunch from home. I lost a little weight.

Then in the last six months, I fell into a depression after breaking up with a very best friend, and dropped quite a bit of weight as I had no will to eat. I finally came out of the depression, and started eating normally again, but still counting calories.

It's always a uphill battle, and I'm tired of it. I worry and fuss about eating a piece of cake, or a couple of cookies. I love candy, chocolate, and sweets, and that's always been the hardest part of cutting back. I want to eat what I want, and not worry about counting calories.

So today, that's exactly what I decided to do. No more counting and watching. I will eat a normal meal, but without any regard as to how much calories I have consumed. If I am destined to be a big girl, then I will accept it. I don't know if I'll ever be close to 300 again, but perhaps I'll shoot somewhere around 250. ;)

I've wasted no time either. I've been eating candy and drank a milkshake with a full combo meal. I've not been stuffed, but full most of the day, and I'm happy, and it feels good. I think I've missed having a big belly, and I hope that's where most of it goes.

2007 is the year of the pig, so as a Pig, I intend to make the best of it. That is my New Year's resolution. Bon Appetite. :eat1: *goes off to make her a big bowl of ice cream*

Latest posts

Back