• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

No periods?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GamerGainerGirl

FatFairyBabe
DimensionsModel
Okay so this is kinda personal and I feel weird posting it, but has anyone else had issues with their cycles because of their weight?

I have always been chubbier and have always had very irregular periods. I had told my doctors about it pretty much every time I went in, since I was afraid of getting endometriosis since my mother had it and had a hard time having children before having a historectomy when she was 23. She had periods basically everyday of the year, ever since she started at 16.
Well, I had my first one at like 12 or 13 since I have always been an early bloomer (lucky me :rolleyes: ) and ever since then until a few years ago (I am 20) I would have really random cycles. I would be on period muliple times a month, have super heavy ones, I would go a month or 2 with no period, sometimes having spotting or light periods instead.

Since I started gaining more weight I started having really infrequent periods. No rhyme or reason, typically light when they did happen every few months and they usually were more like spotting randomly on and off for a week or two.

Then this past year (It might be a bit less than that) I have stopped having them all together. I have spotted maybe twice in the last year, if memory serves me right. I have never been able to chart cycles because I a lot of times can't tell if I am spotting or having a period.

Regardless, I have no insurance right now and I am pretty sure other than paying out the butt for testing they would just tell me I am too fat. My primary concern is WHY am I not having them? I assume hormones. But what is happening to the eggs? Am I infertile?

Any opinions, feedback, or advice would be very appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back