• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Not sure where to put this...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vermillion

est. 1983
Hmmm..
Well I am not much of a poster...but
something new has been running through my mind the last couple days and I really can't stop thinking about it...and this forum is much more geared twards the process of getting fat than the other one I frequent.
I have never been a fan of gaining but...

I have been fantasizing the last couple days about being fed. Sitting on a guys lap like sideways being fed a cheese cake while he has his arm around me holding my fat rolls on the side......also...he takes me out to eat (especially one of the places where they cook in front of you) and while we are they he secretly steals belly rubs while no one is looking...and we eat a large meal...and we go home...and he rubs my belly and squeezes my rolls...
I don't know..this is so new to me and confusing and weird.
I don't want to gain....I am my largest and getting bigger would require so many things....buying new cloths.....seeing the look of my relative faces when they see that I have gotten even bigger....(i also sing for a band and we are signed) having to hear the record company tell me to loose weight....possibly putting my musical career into jeopardy...just so many things....
So...are there people who just eat but go to the gym and work out to maintain their weight? IS there a name for this?
I dunno. This is all really new to me. I never even thought about this before...

Latest posts

Back