Quantcast

Now I'm Craving...(the craving continuation thread)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Cake mix cookies! Take a box of any cake mix, I prefer Devil's food, and combine the following: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup salad oil, and 1/2 cup of a favorite chip, or nut or coconut.. I like those white chocolate chips.

preheat your oven to 350 and bake 10-12 minutes. :wubu:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Gummy Candy - and the person responsible for this knows who they are!!!! I had to hide the gummies from myself. Top shelf, hard to get at kind of hiding..... oh for the love of the gummys
This is why I don’t buy them for myself! But...um...I did buy 2 bags this morning.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Gummy Candy - and the person responsible for this knows who they are!!!! I had to hide the gummies from myself. Top shelf, hard to get at kind of hiding..... oh for the love of the gummys
True story: I have always liked gummy bears (and later almost all gummys) ever since I was a teenager. When I joined the military, I was sent to Spain as my first duty station. I arrived at the base rather late in the evening and my sponsor proceeded to show me around the dorms and quickly gave me a tour of what was nearby. It had been a long day and I was hungry so I found the Shopette (think 7-11 for the military). I only had $16 to my name and I walked around the isles looking for something I could buy and put in my fridge. I came upon a bin with gummy bears. They were 25 cents a bag (yeah, that's showing my age)! I bought $16 worth of gummy bears and stuck them in my fridge and only ate gummy bears for the next week until I got paid again!

Last edited:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
5D96CBA4-E8A3-4C79-93B5-F1A1434D181C.jpeg
True story: I have always liked gummy bears (and later almost all gummys) ever since I was a teenager. When I joined the military, I was sent to Spain as my first duty station. I arrived at the base rather late in the evening and my sponsor proceeded to show me around the dorms and quickly gave me a tour of what was nearby. It had been a long day and I was hungry so I found the Shopette (think 7-11 for the military). I only had $16 to my name and I walked around the isles looking for something I could buy and put in my fridge. I came upon a bin with gummy bears. They were 25 cents a bag (yeah, that's showing my age)! I bought $16 worth of gummy bears and stuck them in my fridge and only ate gummy bears for the next week until I got paid again!
OMG I would have done the same thing!

Last edited:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
There's a Korean-Mexican fusion place around here called Takorea. I swear, I could eat their tofu tacos or shrimp bibimbap every other day.
Speaking of Korean food...
There's a korean place near me that's run by a guy I know. They make the best bulgogi and yaki mandu!

Latest posts