• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OH NOES! whut am i? foodee? gainer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolish Fool

first of all, i want to apologize if this message is grammatically incorrect. i am unsure just what i am thinking and feeling on this subject, so it's hard to exactly phrase it.

okay, so i'm a skinny boy. and i'm okay with that.
i'm a moderately tall, skinny boy with Bob Dylan hair, wire frame glasses, cartoon and video game character t-shirts, and thrift store coats. for the most part, i like being skinny. i think it suits my character and persona.

more about me: i'm a foodee. i loves me some food. because of internal stomach problems, i don't "binge" all the time. but when i do, i do it with gusto. and i love it. and there's plenty of foods that i love so much, that i can INHALE large amounts of without blinking. donuts? i can eat a dozen and a half of glazed. pizza? i can eat a whole large. burgers? i've eaten 8 double cheeseburgers from McD's before. chocolate? i've eaten two pounds in a single sitting.
and when i do binge, i like it. a lot. perhaps, according to some, a bit TOO much.

case in point: this past saturday, i spent over 20 bucks on various fast foods and candy bars and ate until i couldn't breathe properly. and i LOVED it.

now, my concern is, i don't know if this is strictly in a "i love eating" sense, or "i live filling myself up sense." i guess i should also mention that i had to undo the top button of my jeans, and totally loved how that felt to have my tiny tummy be all bloated and big.
i've done this on a number of occasions over the years. i loved it each and every time.

i don't really know if i classify as a gainer.
a couple years back, i actually tried to be a gainer. to the point where i was doing the whole "gain shake" thing. i didn't gain too much. just about 22 lbs. in 3 months. i liked it, though. i liked the way my pants felt tighter. the way my little tummy was bigger, and the way my hips filled a little, the way the number on the scale read higher everyday.

now, i know when i was a little kid, i had fantasies about being fatter. i'd draw pictures, i'd wear layers of clothes and stuff them with pillows and towels.

so, i like being skinny. (as sinful as that may be to declare on this board.) but occasionally, my mind flirts with the idea of being bigger and fatter, if not just a little.

i don't know what this means. i don't know what i am. a foodee? a gainer? a crazy, neurotic, over-analytical weirdo?

Latest posts

Back