• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

OK, This IS a Fantasy Issue

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
WARNING: KELLIGRL CONTENT, BUT NOT LIKE YOU MAY BE THINKING

A little bird shot me a link to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=98250206 and asked me what I thought of it.

I went there and looked it over. My reaction, and that of the little bird's, was that this wasn't Kelligrl. Both of us had exchanged emails with her back in the day, and the copy on this site read more like a crazed male youth than the style we remember Kelligrl having. That, and the fact there wasn't even a single new image, not even a face shot. There were inconsistencies in the life story presented here and the one we recalled. This ain't Kelligrl's Myspace, I'm sad to conclude.

If I'm wrong, I'd like to be proven wrong. But to anyone who thinks it's the real McKell, I'd proceed with caution until there's actual proof this is someone other than a young feller crazed by a bygone age and using an assumed identity to phish for pix.

I don't want to judge whoever it is posing as KG, but I do want to call out what seems to be a misleading site. Some posted there thinking it was a for-reals place, and I don't think the charade should extend that far. Again, if I'm wrong, I'll apologize profusely. If I'm not, then let's realize it's a site that is just a fantasy, not a reality.

Latest posts

Back