One Completely Random Sentence...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Hearts and spades, same thing only different from whist, except you can't call trump and try and control the game JMHO.

You're right, a good partner knows when you lead with a 2 what to do ... lol

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Darts are another fun one of mine. Played in the Minute Man Dart League for a bit (north shore of Boston) Tactics is my favorite though. Like Cricket only you can "point" the other person.
So if they have 20's open you can keep shooting them and then they need to close them and get
5 19's or what ever to make up the 20 points.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Still comes down to 3 corks (bulls eyes) in the end. But trying to make up 100 points with bulls ...
Bon chance mon amie

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Cribbage is my game though. My Dad taught me when I little (He played tournaments in the Navy) Even played "cut throat" teaching me. "That all you got ?" He'd take my points if I didn't count them right. Taught me if they play a 7, they prob. have an 8 or a 6. Play a 2 prob. have a 3 or 4, play a face card, have a 5 or face card. Lesson: Stay out of the runs. (unless you have a fistful and can set them up)

And where you are on the board matters. How many "counts" does each person have a the end. And NEVER double up on last street. Unless you're behind. (and you have 2 more of the same) lol

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Just realized this is a "one completely random sentence" thread, Sorry about going off a Cards and darts tangent. Got carried away there.

Latest posts