• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One for LIFE!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolo

Hey everyone I don't know if this the right place to view my thoughts but I got to get it out. I am a four hundred plus black man and I love BBW and SSBBW. I've been like this since I was ten and I had a crush on this big girl that was in high school. I don't know but I'm trying to find a big girl about at least three fifty to talk to and maybe a little bit more. I am a artist and I love every silky curve, slope, mountain of flesh on a big girl. I know Queen Raqui personally and I think she's fantastic!! I want to feel a SSBBW from head to toe but I want someone to do the same to me, hey men love to be touched too. Now I know it would be kind of hard for two very big people to "get busy" but you don't know how much touching someone can do for a person, specially if you know the right spots! I don't descrimenate, I love black, white, east indian, asian, their all Beautiful.:kiss2: If you checkout my myspace/kingsharbor you will see some of my BBW cartoons. Just to have a evening sipping some wine and admiring a SSBBW while we listen to some Luthor and I start massaging her feet is like heaven to me. Maybe I'll find one. Thank you for getting some of that off my chest.

Back