• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Peoples comments

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lately I have noticed I've put on some weight, more than usual but have been happier. Until twice this week I've had coworkers comment on my weight. Monday about 5 of us were talking and my coworker who recently got back from taking some time off says I'm happy to. Be back I've been getting fat my bellys starting to look like yours. Which I was speechless that he said it and tried to play it off by making a joke. Now today another coworker sees me eating quite a bit of pastries (leftover I work at a banquet facility) I think nothing of it then walks by me while I'm minding my own business pats my belly and says in a cute voice look at that belly.

I guess what I'm asking is why do people think they can say little comments without making people feel embarrassed? I clearly know I have put on a good 20lbs without needing others to comment on it

Latest posts

Back