• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Peoples' inability to determine spatial relations ..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
I'm jumping on Conrads' thread about people who cannot guess weight, even in a good ballpark range.

I am going to use myself as an example. I don't know how big I am. I mean, I know how much I weigh (probably about 425-450 nowadays), but I cannot for the life of me judge spatial relations with my body. Do you know what I mean?

Example: Turnstiles. God, how I hate them, but sometimes, they are a necessary evil. I can't tell you how many times I think I can fit through one, only to get one thigh partially through and then I'm screwed. I truly cannot judge how much space I will need on most occasions because I don't think I TRULY realize quite how large (and in charge) I am. My husband will often look and ask me "Do you think you'll get through?"...my reply? "I won't know until I try"....

When I was doing my modeling(Yo, Big Cuties! Love you!), I would look at pictures of myself and say "Dammmmmn....I'm huge!", and be completely shocked. Am I really that rotund? When I would measure myself, I would be floored..."Is my sitting circumferance REALLY 82"!?!?".

Ok, I think you get my point. So, my question to you all is: Do any of you have this same issue? As fat men/women, and admirers alike, do you have good spatial judgement when it comes to yourself and/or your partner?

I'm so curious as to the replies!!

Thanks,
Stacie

Latest posts

Back