• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Physical preference change over time?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markt

Hi Gang,

Sitting here with nothing to do so I figured I’d share a little ramble and a question.

There’s something I’ve wondered about…do you find that your preference for a specific BBW type changes or grows over time? (no pun intended)

Let me explain a little more…
I’ve always had a preference for pear shaped BBWs. Sure I love boobs and a nice big belly on a woman, but if she wasn’t proportionately larger on the bottom I wasn’t quite as excited. Well….now I’m finding myself increasingly turned on by girls that would be considered apple-shaped. Even more, I'm really appreciating big bellies on pear-girls. I don’t want to name names but many of the lovely ladies on this board, who would be considered more appley than pear, are really starting to make my heart pound more and more!

Also...we know that most FAs have a preference for a certain sized woman, whether it be chubby, plump, bbw, ssbbw, etc., and that the size preference may change over time. For instance, when I was a teenager, I was into girls that were merely chubby or plump. Then, in my early twenties, I found myself with a true BBW (250-300) for the first time. I admit I was nervous. Wasn’t sure I was up to the task – as much as I had fantasized about BBWs, I had only been with average-sized girls and didn't know if I could 'handle' it. I was questioning my own preference! I shouldn’t have been nervous – it was one of the best experiences of my life and changed me forever. So yes, my preference for bbws was confirmed and then expanded over time.

Oddly, I’m finding myself attracted to girls both on the lower end (merely chubby) to much higher, up to 400 lbs. I’ve heard that many FAs’ in relationships with BBWs find that their preferences change over time to match their partner’s changing shape. Yet I’m single…so my preference changing can’t be explained by that.

Dunno, just some random thoughts running through my head. Anyone out there have similar experience? Also, can the women weigh in on this? Maybe what you find physically attractive in a man has changed?

-mark

ps: I hope this post doesn't make me sound TOO shallow. :)

Latest posts

Back