Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

I looked and have not seen a thread promoting plus size performers male or female. You can promote local, as well as national and international people. To include television and film. I love the adult performers but please this is not the thread for them.

Tonight I had the privilege to be entertained by a beautiful bbw.

Mandi Thomas is a co lead singer of a band in Memphis Tennessee named Cruisin Heavy.

This woman can sing!

Apparently they play the local bar scene covering rock, country and pop songs. Do yourself a favor and catch her if you are in the Memphis area. Or at least youtube it. You will be glad you did.

1claire

Rebel Wilson has a new movie "Isn't it Romantic "
The previews look really good. Not sure if it is a chick flick or a date night thing.
Anybody seen it yet?
Rebel Wilson is my favorite.
Adele is also a good singer I'm just not that sure as to whether she is plus size or not.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I just found out about this duo today, but they were winners of an episode of a Canadian music reality show called The Launch, and are up for a couple of Juno awards (Canadian music industry awards).

They have a number of songs out, but this was their original song from the audition on the show

Elijah Wood x Jamie Fine 8:48

Reactions: Aqw

Ilegalpat

Whatever happened to Jodie Stewart? She was in 2 films--Postal and Good Luck Chuck. After that, she disappeared.

Latest posts