Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Killexia

There is that lead singer of the Gossip called Beth Ditto I think. She's a chunky gal.

Christine Metz I first saw in American Horror Story Freakshow as the fat lady. She's gone on to more things.

That Melissa McCarthy I liked back in the old Gilmore Girls TV show, but I haven't liked any of her movies.

The singer Abbey Smith is a plus size girl too and she's a way better singer than Adele. Here's one of her songs.

Nathaniel Ratcliffe is a singer who is husky. Dunno if you'd classify him as plus size or not.

Elle King is also a plus size singer. She's the daughter of actor/comedian Rob Schneider.

Tad

mostly harmless
While searching something else on youtube I stumbled across this (south asian, I think?) buddy cop series called "partner trouble ho gayi" Includes one heavier actor, and in at least one episode I scanned a bbw.

Dan DeLeon

DragonFly,

Lizzo (née Melissa Viviane Jefferson) is a "singer, songwriter, rapper, and 'presenter.'" I am not a fan of Rap "music." I am a fan of opulently curved, breathtakingly beautiful bombshells. Lizzo first caught my eye when I saw her on Ellen Degeneres' show.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Not only does she have the face of an angel but also the voice! Who knew? Apparently Matt Bloyd knew.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Jeff Gaffigan (sitting) in the movie ‘Chappaquiddick’. There’s a scene where he strips to his shorts and jumps into the water.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
Did anyone see Lizzo's performance on Saturday night live?

I heard she was struggling with a cold or flu but she still smashed it, also her guitarist was paying tribute to Sister Rosetta Tharpe
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lizzo-sister-rosetta-snl-930708/

it really gives me hope for the future generations that get to grow up watching Lizzo.

Oh, "Dolomite is my name" is a must watch as well ;)

RVGleason

From the Good Ol’ Days, Tessie O’Shea. She performed on the same Ed Sullivan show The Beatles made their American television debut on.

Group builder