Plus size performers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anomaly

Mr. Snoops from the Disney film The Rescuers, with his real life inspiration.

View attachment 143193
Probably offtopic, but I've always loved how this character was drawn and animated. The movie itself is disappointing mainly because Disney at the time couldn't do an ambitious and dominant female character without making her an abusive psychopath (and not just Disney, same goes for the more recent Chicken Run).
The poses he's drawn in when he's backed up against a wall at gunpoint and when he's sitting on the floor always do it for me, because they manage to capture the essence of a big guy looking soft and round, and I like that he comes over as sweet and submissive. The design of the female villain in the same film wasn't bad either and I remember liking the idea when I first saw it that they both had unconventional body types and they were a pair of treasure-hunting villains. I wish rather than him being obedient while she was hitting him and shouting at him she'd been written as teasing him and suggestively playing with his tie or something.
9611ebb4-0923-49b5-a8e0-00bf4f8fc7ef_screenshot.jpg

MattB

Caffeinated
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I was watching A Bronx Tale recently for the first time this century, and I had completely forgotten about "Jojo the Whale". His best scene, IMO, is the craps game, but here is his introduction.

Japanese idoru trio BigAngel just saw one of its members---Inori Hashimoto---exit, sorry; graduate from the band. Inori performed her last concert with the group last Saturday at the Shinjuku Alta KeyStudio in Tokyo. It is not known yet whether BigAngel will replace Inori, or continue as a duo with remaining members Michiko Ohashi and Eripiypo Taederi.
Here is footage from Inori's graduation concert:
FMrcYlDaIAUR7s8.jpgunnamed24.jpg274972291_489095002806679_7279047129472026084_n.jpg

Attachments

It's official: after Inori Hashimoto's "graduation", Big Angel will be continuing as a duo with remaining members Eri Taederi and Michiko Ohashi, as they announce a show in April. It still won't be the same without Inori, she really rounded out the trio (no pun intended).
FMwzbR5aUAMj7kV.jpgFMwX3d4aUAIteXn.jpg

Attachments

Now to get this thread once again moving in a happy and positive direction, here once again is Big Angel--- now continuing as a duo---with their new video for a remake of their "Let's Start A Diet" hit, but this time with just Eri and Michiko, and also English subtitles!
unnamed34.jpgFM2Ef8RagAQkPJP.jpgFM65q8NaIAADgNX.jpg

waldo

Now to get this thread once again moving in a happy and positive direction, here once again is Big Angel--- now continuing as a duo---with their new video for a remake of their "Let's Start A Diet" hit, but this time with just Eri and Michiko, and also English subtitles!
View attachment 148721View attachment 148722View attachment 148723
I must say that if these gals are 109 kg (240 lb) they sure don't look it. You could say they 'carry the weight well', I guess. More importantly they both need to get to at least 200 kg! ;)

I must say that if these gals are 109 kg (240 lb) they sure don't look it. You could say they 'carry the weight well', I guess. More importantly they both need to get to at least 200 kg! ;)
I just want to see how big they can get while still being able to sing and dance! Maybe the size of Whitney Way Thore at her heaviest, at most...

waldo

I just want to see how big they can get while still being able to sing and dance! Maybe the size of Whitney Way Thore at her heaviest, at most...
I think when Whitney put out her 'fat girl dancing video' that went somewhat viral she was soemwhere in the 300 - 350 range. I remember when her show first started, she had gotten up to around 370 lb and I recall was having a harder time with the dance moves

Latest posts