Quantcast

Putting myself out there

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I haven't posted anything on here in a while, so I thought I would share some stuff I've done recently. I have made kind of a tradition over the last couple of years of posting a new drawing to my DeviantArt page at the beginning of the year. This here was this year's offering. :)
Happy New Year 2020 SMALL.jpg

LJ Rock

Good choice! Thank you!
Thanks, Jerry! Hey - I wanted to let you know specifically that I have started working on a new project (another new project, one that I will try really hard to see to completion!) It's a sort of a comic, a series of intertwined stories. There'll be action, there'll be romance - there'll be pizza! :D I have a basic outline of the beginnings of the story, and I am working on some character development - but I just wanted to thank you for your encouragement, Jerry, and ALL of you who gave me kind and encouraging words! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Whatever happens, I can't wait to get these ideas on paper and out into the world! :)

LJ Rock

Hey guys... hope everyone is safe and healthy out there! I have made for myself a little bit of time to do some drawing recently, so I thought I would share a couple of pieces that I've finished. Enjoy and be well, friends! <3Practice Pinup SM1.jpgFeed Me Baby SM1.jpg

LJ Rock

Hey all, just thought I'd share this latest piece I did. This was my 100th post on my Deviant Art page, so it was kind of an exciting milestone for me. It's one of the few straight ahead feeder/feedee pieces that I've done so far. Hope you all like it. Be well, everyone! <3

LJR_DVA100_080620.03.4SM.jpg

Latest posts