• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for the FFA's.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Kid

Custom User Title
When did you start dating/going out with larger guys? What I mean to say is was there a time when you wouldn't and then just started?

High School is a killer for a guy like me and I'm hoping that people will be more open in college but I'm not really sure.

Everything is so "cliquey" in High School and it's hard to tell if girls either really just don't like me, or if there's just the usual amount of peer pressure involved. Everything is blurred between what you do, and what the people you hang out with do, and what you end up doing is what they do.

I'm quite popular with the guys (not to sound stuck up), I've got alot of friends and stuff, but when it comes to girls they either just don't like me, or don't know I exist and I am sure me being shy does not help.

So, what do I need to do to get the females to like me and when did you FFA's start to let guys like me know your feelings?

Latest posts

Back