• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question to All ladies and gentlemen.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snipermb435

Ok this is my first ever post on this part of the dimensions forum, i am 23 year old britsh citizen who lives in Texas. I come to my fellow online community to ask for some assitence, guide, and general information.
Right so let me get this started,
My questions or questions,(lets see where it goes) is:
when you meet or see a person to whom you are very attracted to, like omg you wanna say hello but you freeze in time, and they are off the BHM or BBW body type, "getting the intro's out the way", without offending them how do you say that i find your body irresistable,(thisa is guy (me asking the question) how do you approach the situation without getting a shit storm on your hand(cause i only ask, because this happened to me a day before christmas(my gf just didnt like the fact i liked larger women and scolded me and dumped me for it, but the funnny thing is she was plump herself).
So for me the events for christmas where a what you would call, well confusing and a lesson learned.
Now, as from this you can tell, i like larger women, and have for a while, hense joining this community. So what advice "women and gentlemen" can you give me, need some help here, cause i dont know where to go from here.:blush:
i appreciate any help.

Latest posts

Back