R A N D OM Awesomeness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Uhm fundamentalistic atheism of course :).
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do. Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove and insult religion? I can understand attacking the Church, it needs it, but why attack faith?

I'm kind of tired of having a class debate and some twat saying "You believe in something invisible LOLOLOL WTF?" I'm not religious in any way, and I rarely feel any sort of faith, but doesn't give me any right do go around attacking others because of what they think or believe. It's the exact same as someone trying to shove their faith down your throat. You're entitled to believe or not believe in anything you want, but inflammatory comments such as "fundamentalistic atheism" giving you the right to say whatever you want kind of make you sound like a 15 year old douche.

Edit: That's to say you're free to criticize. Just do so in an intelligent manner that actually proves a point.
Edit Two. CAT!

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do. Why do Atheists feel the need to disprove and insult religion? I can understand attacking the Church, it needs it, but why attack faith?

I'm kind of tired of having a class debate and some twat saying "You believe in something invisible LOLOLOL WTF?" I'm not religious in any way, and I rarely feel any sort of faith, but does give me any right do go around attacking others because of what they think or believe. It's the exact same as someone trying to shove their faith down your throat. You're entitled to believe or not believe in anything you want, but inflammatory comments such as "fundamentalistic atheism" giving you the right to say whatever you want kind of make you sound like a 15 year old douche.

Edit: That's to say you're free to criticize. Just do so in an intelligent manner that actually proves a point.
Edit Two. CAT!
1. Yes.
2. YES.
3. That kitten is adorable!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Hell yeah, Bionic. I heard a guy say the other day, "Fuck people who believe in an invisible sky wizard!". That really pissed me off. You are spot on.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I dont get it :<.
But i hope it insults christianity :).
It's dicks like this that make me partially ashamed to be atheist.

Just like anything else, make fun of religion when it deserves it, not just to be a total prick.

See, I was going to say this to WillSpark yesterday, but I guess you'll do.
I understand all of of what you said, which is exactly why I don't pull shit like that.

Paquito

don't July to me
It's dicks like this that make me partially ashamed to be atheist.

Just like anything else, make fun of religion when it deserves it, not just to be a total prick.
Will, I like you. You're cool. But I think you need to learn how to practice what you preach (c wut i did thur?).

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Will, I like you. You're cool. But I think you need to learn how to practice what you preach (c wut i did thur?).
Hey, hey. Hey.

You're thinking of Chaz.

Besides, I do as I say. I make fun of it when it deserves it and there's reason, not just to be a dick.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I don't see why people get so bent out of shape (heh out of shape) over a guy whose every post is an insult to intelligence nevermind good taste.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
HEY!

Can you guys just stop.

This was supposed to be a FUN thread and you're ruining it with bullshit.

Please post RANDOM AWESOME STUFF.