Random BHM Hotness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
"Substantia Jones" (the woman behind the Adipositivity Project) was a very active Dimensions poster for quite a few years (under a different name) -- and is someone I still miss. Just a very open, warm, wise person. Which always makes me squirm a little bit, because she eventually concluded that Dimensions wasn't where she wanted to be spending her time, for whatever basket of reasons, and not too long after she left here she started Adipositivity.

I absolutely feel that few people have done something so strong and positive for size acceptance as she has. And given my general admiration for her as a person from before then, it always makes me wonder if I've made good use of my time, hanging around here all these years?

So while I love her site, looking through it always leaves me feeling a little unsettled and questioning my decisions.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I absolutely feel that few people have done something so strong and positive for size acceptance as she has. And given my general admiration for her as a person from before then, it always makes me wonder if I've made good use of my time, hanging around here all these years?

So while I love her site, looking through it always leaves me feeling a little unsettled and questioning my decisions.
I think you have. I feel you are a respectful, kindhearted, genuine person. You live your live with such joy, enthusiasm and body positivity. We are fortunate to have you moderate! You sir are a goddamn Canadian hero. :D

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
"Substantia Jones" (the woman behind the Adipositivity Project) was a very active Dimensions poster for quite a few years (under a different name) -- and is someone I still miss. Just a very open, warm, wise person. Which always makes me squirm a little bit, because she eventually concluded that Dimensions wasn't where she wanted to be spending her time, for whatever basket of reasons, and not too long after she left here she started Adipositivity.

I think you have. I feel you are a respectful, kindhearted, genuine person. You live your live with such joy, enthusiasm and body positivity. We are fortunate to have you moderate! You sir are a goddamn Canadian hero. :D
I can do two things here: echo this statement, and speak for myself. While I don't post as much anymore, I do regularly lurk around here. Specifically looking for a few favorite people and what they have to say. I starting coming here in my mid 20's and would think about what a positive impact you had on all those here. I'm now going on 32 this year and still look forward to everything you have to say. If the only thing I accomplish with the rest of my life is being about 4% more like you, I'll have accomplished something.

Also keep in mind that me lying about this gains me absolutely nothing. I'm technically losing time by typing this out.

You are indeed, a Canadian hero.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
You know you're a chubby chaser when the world is lusting after your Prime Minister but you're like "Damn, who's that hottie to his left!"
Actually, I would appreciate a threesome - and in exactly that setting please! :D

Anjula

the bitchy one
I know we've been drooling over him for a while now but this song just gives me chills, he's a male Adele lol #iwouldhitthat and because he's from UK its more doable, usually the best ones are from USA he he he

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRtPdEy75Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRtPdEy75Q[/ame]

Group builder