Random BHM Hotness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jeannie

Connect the dots
OMG! Thank you!!! He is BEAUTIFUL! So I was watching BoxMac 73: Sprouts Farmer's Market and there is a cutaway to him in a store at 1:41. Someone with skills will screen shot that and post it, please! :bow:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1nngz6Ne8E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1nngz6Ne8E[/ame]

I have a feeling I will find dozens of those. :blush: Now back to my new hobby...

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Thank you!

I'm obsessed with watching him. I think I've watched 6 or 7 back to back. :blush:

I like his personality and I love watching how his Chef's shirt buttons strain more and more as I go. He's really sweet. Super cute face. His body has me crushing hard. :smitten: In number 47 he is sitting on his sofa in a tee-shirt, making me want to jump him! :kiss2:

Thank you for finding him!!

Is he married?

sarebear9

Thank you!

I'm obsessed with watching him. I think I've watched 6 or 7 back to back. :blush:

I like his personality and I love watching how his Chef's shirt buttons strain more and more as I go. He's really sweet. Super cute face. His body has me crushing hard. :smitten: In number 47 he is sitting on his sofa in a tee-shirt, making me want to jump him! :kiss2:

Is he married?
Seriously he's the best, I thought the same thing when I found his videos and I binge watched them too. I love when you can see that his chef clothes are tight too!!! I don't think so there's an earlier video where I think they said his girlfriend had broken up with him.

sarebear9

Thank you!

Is he married?
Seriously he's the best, I thought the same thing when I found his videos and I binge watched them too. I love when you can see that his chef clothes are tight too!!! I don't think he's married, there's an earlier video where I think they said his girlfriend had broken up with him.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Uh oh, looks like we're all gonna be fighting over this guy, lol.
There's enough of him to share. :happy:

I haven't read any of the comments on the shows. Have any of you? I wonder if we are the only females lusting for him. Someone should tell him just how fine he is!

Thanks for the Sears video Sarebear9! I love watching him just walking around taking about things. :wubu: Please post any others you think we should see.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
My John Hunt offering...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ZVTuqAcW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ZVTuqAcW0[/ame]

:batting:

sarebear9

Oh Sarebear9, I see you sent him messages. Did you tell him how sexy he is?
Hahah I'm glad I could share, I know others like me would appreciate it. I haven't seen any comments about him being sexy really in the videos. I did message him saying he was cute and stuff but he never responded :( The unboxing ones are great cause he'll wear tight shirts, and all the junts carts one are funny as well as sexy.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Hahah I'm glad I could share, I know others like me would appreciate it. I haven't seen any comments about him being sexy really in the videos. I did message him saying he was cute and stuff but he never responded :( The unboxing ones are great cause he'll wear tight shirts, and all the junts carts one are funny as well as sexy.
I watched one of the unboxing ones last night. Wow, that shirt was so tight it was half unbuttoned. Haven't watch him yet today. Need to get my fix. I think a junts cart will do the trick. Thanks again my fellow ffa. It's great knowing you get it! :)

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Jon Hunt fans - Did you know he plays the piano? Here he is being interviewed by Frankie (I think) at age 21. He plays a song towards the middle of the clip. He is so freaking cute. :wubu::wubu::wubu:

I think he is 37 now. Even more adorable.

He loves plants (lots of his vids show his love and knowledge of growing plants), plays the piano, is a computer whiz, is the cutest SSBHM I have ever seen, sweet personality, great laugh and smile, amazing chest and arms...

I'm basically in love with him. :blush:

http://redcowentertainment.com/video/jon-hunt-lifestyles-project-2/

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Kompliziert I told you privately in rep, but I think it deserves double praise. That bottom screen shot is fantastic!! He is so cute and sweet. It radiates from him! Thanks!

Kompliziert

Complicated
Aw thanks for the compliment, Jeannie! I love that one, too, of course! He looks so amazing there! He has a very expressive face. :D

Jeannie

Connect the dots
And everyone around him seems to be getting fatter and fatter!

I don't recognize which video that screenshot is from. Is it a new scavenger Junt? Can you link to the vid, please? I need to see it! :wubu:

Thank you for feeding my Jon Hunt addiction!

Tad! :D

Latest posts

Group builder