Random BHM Hotness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Ok rabbitislove, you may not meet my weight standards but nevertheless I am just a teeny tiny bit slightly in love with you rn. That's not weird is it?
Not at all sweetcheeks :D

And thats OK! Scrawny vegan nuggets arent for everyone :p

(If they were, there would be no Dims. And that my friends would be pretty dim in itself :D)

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I celebrated a close friends birthday today. We kicked it off by going to see Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (Her son is 7 and we needed something age appropriate). It featured 2 BHM actors Ive never heard of: Chris Coppola and Josh Hoover (who I guess is on Walking Dead). BHMs should be in every kids movie that I as the Child Free Aunt Type Person end up attending! :D :p

View attachment joshhoover.jpg

View attachment chriscoppola.jpg

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
I celebrated a close friends birthday today. We kicked it off by going to see Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul (Her son is 7 and we needed something age appropriate). It featured 2 BHM actors Ive never heard of: Chris Coppola and Josh Hoover (who I guess is on Walking Dead). BHMs should be in every kids movie that I as the Child Free Aunt Type Person end up attending! :D :p
He was on fear the walking dead i believe.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

squeezablysoft

Last edited:

fat hiker

Wow, he's got a whole suite of videos!

You wanted more of Matty shirtless?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3BUyrseDl4[/ame]

LeoGibson

Happy
I'm only a little upset at you for posting this. I've been meaning to make my way for for several weeks to share this guy with everyone. Now I GET NO CREDIT!!

I just wanted to give the women something to remember me by!
Just give us, I mean them a shot of your wang to remember you by!:blush:

sarebear9

:)

OMG, I think I'm in luveeeee! So, should I offer him my hand in marriage via YouTube, Facebook or Twitter? :smitten:
Hahaha seriously he's so fucking sexy and there's so much content, I tried sending him messages but he never responds. He's probably creeped out lol.

Group builder