Random BHM Hotness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.
Not much to recommend the man... but he does have some excellent youtube videos on shaping dough.

I see that Noel Fielding has taken to pricking his ego though... so that's good.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not much to recommend the man... but he does have some excellent youtube videos on shaping dough.

I see that Noel Fielding has taken to pricking his ego though... so that's good.
I've got a couple of his books actually, I don't doubt for a second that he's a very talented baker, especially when it comes to breads and pastries. Still can't stand him as a person though!

I've not bothered watching the latest season of GBBO - I'm not interested in anything without Mary Berry, Mel and Sue in it - but it sounds like Noel is doing a pretty good job.

fat hiker

squeezablysoft

Ok, so Jon Hunt doesn't appear to have FB and Twitter accounts like Frankie does but I did find an email address for him. I'm 99.99999999% sure it won't actually get me anywhere but the very idea of writing to him makes me so excited I can hardly breathe! I don't know what I should say though that won't sound stupid or too forward. :confused: :(

squeezablysoft

No problem, here's the link! And you were right, it's the newest Scavenger Junt, #4. Hahaha, I really wish I could see his reaction if he knew that a small cadre of women were using him as eye candy. :eat2:

https://youtu.be/a3h_kOSLn4E

Also, on one of the recent Box Macs, he talked sheepishly about his eating habits of still being hungry after eating a "fourteen-hundred calorie" meal of Cracker Barrel mac and cheese, and cutting up two hot dogs to put in the second half of the mac and cheese. "But I don't do it anymore," he said more than a couple of times, embarrassed.
Here's the video...

Oh gosh, I keep finding things I want to screenshot, lol! I should cut it out, though, or this will just become the Jon Hunt Appreciation Thread. ...Okay, this is the last one, I swear. But look at his body!!! I like seriously can't resist! Ugh!
View attachment 127998
Wow, one of Jon's thighs is bigger around than Frankie's whole body (and Frankie is a decent chubster in his own right)!