Random BHM Hotness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sarebear9

Wait a second guys, shouldn't I be president? I introduced the group to him and suggested forming a club earlier haha.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Wait a second guys, shouldn't I be president? I introduced the group to him and suggested forming a club earlier haha.
I was thinking about you yesterday. I don't care who the president is, but at the very least, you deserve a HUGE thank you for finding him! :bow:

sarebear9

I was thinking about you yesterday. I don't care who the president is, but at the very least, you deserve a HUGE thank you for finding him! :bow:
You're welcome! Glad I could spread the fan base haha and have other friends to talk about him with.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
I must have been just watching food videos and got it in my recommended, idk but I binge watched everything after haha. If we were to send him a message on Reddit what should we say?
I have no idea. Something creative, witty, and charming? How do you think he would respond to knowing a fan-girl group is forming for him?

Kompliziert

Complicated
Hahaha, I can't think of anything witty when it comes to hot guys, I just space out as my mind records and replays every curve of their body over and over again. But damn, it would be AWESOME if he knew we were all dying to get our hands on him, haha! I hope he's flattered, embarrassed, and turned on all at the same time.

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
6xl is usually under 500. Somewhere in the. 400s I would guess. I'm 550 and an 8xl.
It's hard to judge tbh. Cuts vary wildly. I've got 6xl and even a couple of 5xl teeshirts that fit well... but I usually need to go to a 7 or 8xl for a button down that wouldn't cause an outbreak of swooning in current company.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My ex was about 440 lbs and, by some logic that I don't understand, only wore a 3XL. They weren't super tight on him either. I guess the material was just stretchy and the cut pretty loose.

fat hiker

My ex was about 440 lbs and, by some logic that I don't understand, only wore a 3XL. They weren't super tight on him either. I guess the material was just stretchy and the cut pretty loose.
It depends, too, on how you carry your weight - my 250 lbs only needs an XL, generally, and sometimes an L will do, but I have a long torso, and I carry a lot of my weight in my legs - I've met 250 lb guys who were into 2XL and even 3XL, but they tended to be 'all gut', often with long skinny legs too.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
It depends, too, on how you carry your weight - my 250 lbs only needs an XL, generally, and sometimes an L will do, but I have a long torso, and I carry a lot of my weight in my legs - I've met 250 lb guys who were into 2XL and even 3XL, but they tended to be 'all gut', often with long skinny legs too.
Yeah, makes sense. My other half is about that weight and an XXL. He's just chubby all over though, and kind of a shrimp.

Cynthia

I swooned the first time I saw the lion's mane on Rob Ryan's head. My husband's hair is very similar and he's a BHM, too, so I'm always coaxing him to fluff it out and let it fly. :smitten:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.

I'm loving the chubby weather presenters though, one down side of not having a tv is that I never get to see such things! There used to be this chubby chef on a morning show that they would often tease about his size and that made very interesting viewing, hah. ;)

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.

I'm loving the chubby weather presenters though, one down side of not having a tv is that I never get to see such things! There used to be this chubby chef on a morning show that they would often tease about his size and that made very interesting viewing, hah. ;)
I don't know enough about him to have an opinion on his attitude, but I did see where one of the female contestants on the British Baking Show referred to him as a "peacocking manchild"! Ha! So there ya go.
I like his looks. Like you said, lovely eyes. The rest of him is quite appealing, as well.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
2016 show just posted 3 weeks ago? Is Frankie sitting on Junt content? I just watched it and thought I'd share with anyone who might be interested because it has lots of cute Junt moments. A shimmy, a song, a recline in a barely "fat man compliant" chair, lots and lots of adorable looks, smiles, and comments. Enjoy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXwt1oRxNk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXwt1oRxNk[/ame]

Latest posts

Group builder