• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Realizing as a young woman that there are such things as FAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekmanifest

I was having a discussion with my guy last night about how different I would have approached some things in my life had I realized in my 20s (vs. my 40s) that there are men who are attracted to me just as I am.

This was the only area in my life that I've ever felt held back by - I never thought that being fat held me back from doing anything else other than having the romantic relationship I wanted and it caused me for many years to settle because I guess I thought I didn't deserve anything better.

In the long run, I am ecstatically happy with the life I have today and am a true believer that with a different past I wouldn't be where I am today. One of the those guys I settled for gave me the most amazing child ever and I there is very little I would change today.

Just curious what kind of impact finding out about this community has had on the younger woman . . . or those in their prime :) who discovered it much earlier than I did.

Latest posts

Back