Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Taken the other day. :)
You look beautiful. :) The other day somewhere I read that you were going to shave your head and I was wondering how you would look, especially because lately I've been considering doing the same. Thank you for sharing...and again...YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. :)

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
Hi guys! It's been a lil minute....
How bout a pic of me in all my full-on fat glory?

My itty bitty toes are just a teeny bit visible in the gawd-awful grandpa slippers. But I was in a rush to get my jump rope gym session over and done with. So I grabbed whatever footwear I had and went out the door. They came off before any physical activity, though. Slippers are the benefit of having my own private gym at my residence :)
Nice pic Carla. :)

stoneyman

My itty bitty toes are just a teeny bit visible in the gawd-awful grandpa slippers. But I was in a rush to get my jump rope gym session over and done with. So I grabbed whatever footwear I had and went out the door. They came off before any physical activity, though. Slippers are the benefit of having my own private gym at my residence :)
very nice!

azerty

Life is worth living

Very nice picture. I like your hair cut :)

Gingembre

radar detector
What a Stunner.

I want to have a kid just to have an excuse to have you around.

On the other hand, you and I could, you know, just run practice drills at making one.
Hahahaha! Love you, even if you are ALL TALK! :p

Very nice picture :)
Freaking gorgeous.

I so want your haircolor and your fringe! :D
Gah, I can't rep you, but such a great pic - You're sooo pretty!
Beautiful...and I love your glasses. :)
Thank you, my lovelies. Most kind :)

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine

Looking good:)

Latest posts