redhotphatgirl is alive

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Redhotphatgirl

Summer time summer time
I am very much alive and have moved to the very upper midwest. I am working on me and my mobility issues. It has been a year since dave passed. I am content and i have decided i want to be a bbw not a ultimate bbw. My body could not handle that much weight at my age 496 was too much. If you want to talk to me or have missed me here i am i now have net. Cat

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I am very much alive and have moved to the very upper midwest. I am working on me and my mobility issues. It has been a year since dave passed. I am content and i have decided i want to be a bbw not a ultimate bbw. My body could not handle that much weight at my age 496 was too much. If you want to talk to me or have missed me here i am i now have net. Cat

Good to see your post.....I lost you on Facebook, and didn't know what happened.

I hope that your memories of Dave and you are some kind of consolation. I've always felt that it's not the amount of time in your life that you spend with someone that's important, it's the amount of life in your time together that means everything.

I wish you well. You're a good lady at any weight that you're at.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

I'm so very glad that you have moved away for your own health and wellbeing. Very best of luck in achieving your goals, and I hope that you are gradually feeling less heartbroken over Dave's passing.

*hugs*

Latest posts