BHM Round - by RV Gleason (~ FFA, BHM, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RVGleason

~ FFA, BHM, Romance - new neighbor gets more of a welcome than anticipated

Illustration by FFA Artist on deviantArt.
Round
by RVGleason

Round 1: meeting the new neighbor

Gwen kept a tight grip on the plastic bags she was carrying as she fumbled for the keys to the door of her apartment. She got the door open and entered the apartment, then made a beeline for the dining room table and began to place the bags on the table. She felt relieved to get the load off her hands and she quickly made her way to her bedroom and placed her purse and jacket on the bed.

Returning to the dining table she went to one of the bags and removed a large box from one of them. Going into the kitchen she opened one of cabinets and after a brief search removed a cake tray with a transparent lid. She cleaned the dish and lid then brought them to the table where the box rested.

Gwen opened the box and removed a large cake with vanilla icing. She gingerly placed it on the cake tray and covered it with the lid. Satisfied, she went back to the bedroom and began to change her dress. She sat at her dressing table and began to brush her long blonde hair.

As she brushed, she replayed in her mind the conversation she had with her landlady Barbara earlier in the day. Barbara and Gwen were very good friends and one of the apartments in Barbara's building was being rented after a long spell of being empty.

"Gwen, great news. I finally got the empty apartment on your floor rented".

"That's fantastic Barbara, congratulations. When is the new tenant moving in?"

"He's moving in today, he was looking for a furnished apartment and he's going to his storage space to pick up a few things".

"He? You mean a guy is moving in?"

"Yep, and I think you'll like him Gwen, he's cute and he's your type of guy".

"What do you mean 'my type of guy', Barbara?"

"You know, Gwen", Barbara said with a sly tone in her voice. "We know you have a thing for fat guys".

Gwen felt her face go red. "You mean that he's very,...."

"Well", Barbara giggled on the phone, "you're the welcoming committee in the building, just bring a cake as a gift and you'll see what I mean when you meet him. His name is Brandon and he's a really nice guy. Now, I have to go meet my sister tonight, but you two should hit it off well. I'll talk to you a little later, let me know what you think of him. Cheers".

Gwen finished brushing her hair and checked out her dress in the mirror before heading back to the kitchen to fetch the cake. As she approached the table she could hear a sound outside her apartment door of someone dragging some boxes down the hall. She walked to her door and looked through the peep hole in time to see a large frame pass by to the apartment next to hers. She could hear the person fumbling with keys to the door, then finally opening it and with a bit of a struggle, bring his boxes into the apartment.

Gwen quietly opened her door and poked her head out in time to see the door diagonally across from her apartment close. She closed her door and headed back to the dining table and picked up the cake tray.

"Well", she said to herself taking a deep breath, "If I'm going to welcome this guy, now's the time to do it".

Carefully opening the door while holding the tray, Gwen walked across the hall and stood in front of the apartment door. She took another deep breath and firmly knocked on the door. A deep male voice from the other side of the door answered.

"The door is open, come on in", the voice said in a friendly tone. Balancing the cake tray with one hand, Gwen carefully pushed the door open with her other hand.

"Hello", she said cautiously, "My name is Gwen, I'm your neighbor from across the hall. I'd like to welcome you to the building".

"Hi Gwen", the friendly male voice said. "I'm Brandon, I'm in the living room, just come on in".

Gwen walked through the door and headed to the sound of the voice in the living room. She entered the foyer and stopped dead in her tracks. What she saw almost made her drop the tray in her hands. In front of her, moving some boxes to the middle of the room, was the roundest person she ever saw in her life.

The guy was in his late 20's with a mop of curly, blonde hair which looked like a halo on top of his wide, round face. He must have weighed at least 400 pounds or more and his body was almost completely round. His arms and legs were very plump and when he stood briefly still he resembled a large, round ball. As he moved one of the boxes his large body wobbled and jiggled.

Gwen stared for about a minute before finally finding her voice. "Hello Brandon, I'm Gwen. Welcome to the neighborhood".

Brandon looked up at Gwen and a big, friendly smiled graced his wide face. "Hi Gwen, it's nice to meet you. Barbara told me I'd have a welcoming committee."

Looking at the cake tray, Brandon's smile became even wider. "Is that for me? That's so nice, you shouldn't have."

"Oh, it's no trouble at all", Gwen smiled, eyeing the round vision before her and feeling her face turn red. "Do you want me to put this in the kitchen for you?"

"Sure", Brandon said with a smile. "The kitchen is this way."

Brandon moved towards the direction of the kitchen as Gwen followed behind.

As they walked down the hallway, Gwen couldn't help but notice that Brandon's wide, round frame practically brush both sides of the corridor walls, which made Gwen grin a bit. Coming to the kitchen doorway, Brandon had to turn his wide body sideways in order to enter the room. He looked at Gwen with a sheepish look on his face which she found very endearing. Entering the kitchen, Brandon took the cake tray from Gwen and carefully placed it on the kitchen table.

"There", he said, "That'll be fine there. Can I offer you anything Gwen? I brought some soda and placed it in the fridge earlier today".

"A glass of soda would be fine, Brandon", Gwen smiled. "Do you need any help moving anything around?"

"Oh, I couldn't ask you to move anything", Brandon said.

"Oh, it's no trouble, really, I don't mind", Gwen replied.

"Well," Brandon said, "I was just going to move some books onto the shelves in the living room, and then hook up my flat screen TV to the wall."

"Then please, let me help, and then we can have some cake and soda when were done", Gwen said, beaming Brandon a big smile."

"Well, ok", Brandon replied, his wide round face smiling. "Let me get the boxes and between us we should be able to get everything done in no time. Follow me back to the living room, Gwen."

Brandon turned his large body sideways again as he squeezed through the kitchen doorway, then began to waddle towards the living room, his body wobbling back and forth.

"Right behind you, Brandon", Gwen smiled as she followed his large, round frame, doing her best not to giggle as the cute, fat man led the way.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Round 2: Getting Acquainted

Brandon and Gwen decided the first thing to work on was to mount his flat screen TV to the living room wall. Brandon had a small step ladder, but his girth prevented him from getting very close to the wall, so Gwen stood on the ladder and adjusted the mountings on the wall for the TV while Brandon steadied the ladder. Once the mountings were securely in place, Brandon gingerly handed Gwen the TV and together they got the TV mounted.

Stepping down from the ladder, Gwen joined Brandon to survey their handiwork, and satisfied with the results, gave each other a high five. The next thing on the to-do list was to place Brandon's books on the book shelf. The books were in a box in the center of the living room and Gwen and Brandon both took a stack of books each and started placing them on the shelves.

As she placed some books on one of the shelves, Gwen couldn't help notice that most of the books were romance novels and featured the name of the same author on the cover, Brandon Smalls. Gwen held one of the books up and faced Brandon who was grabbing a few more books from a box.

"Brandon", Gwen smiled holding the book up, pointing to the author's name, "is this you?"

"Guilty as charged" Brandon said with a shy grin on his round face. "It's my livelihood, I write romance novels."

"Wow!", Gwen exclaimed, "That's cool. I've read some of these novels, they're some of my favorite reading material. It's an honor to meet the author."

"And it's an honor to meet one of my adoring fans", Brandon said, taking a bow with a flourish of his pudgy hand. Gwen giggled despite herself at the sight of the round, fat man in front of her bowing so theatrically. Brandon looked up with a big smile on his chubby, wide face, which caused Gwen to blush a bit.

"It's interesting to meet a male author of romance novels", Gwen said, composing herself.

"Well", Brandon grinned, "Some guys can have a romantic imagination, especially those of a certain, ahem, heft."

He patted his large belly to emphasize his point, causing Gwen to blush again.

"Well", Gwen said, composing herself again, "I really enjoy reading your books, you have a wonderful style. You really get into the soul of your characters. Are some of your stories based on real experiences?"

"Some are", Brandon said a little wistfully. "You can say the sadder bits are based on experiences I've gone through, especially when one of my characters are going through a period of loneliness."

Brandon's eyes turned to the contents of the box in front of him, a sad expression clouding his chubby features and Gwen felt sorry that she brought up the subject. Turning his eyes towards Gwen and seeing her sad face, Brandon's wide face broke out into a big, cheerful smile.

"But, Hey!", he said in a jolly voice, "that's where a writer's imagination comes in, the two lovers find each other and everything turns out great in the end".

"That's what I love about your novels", Gwen smiled warmly, "you always end them on such a positive, up note. That's what makes them so wonderful and satisfying to read."

"Thanks Gwen, I appreciate that", Brandon smiled happily.

Suddenly, Brandon's vast stomach growled, which caused his wide face to redden. Gwen giggled at the sheepish look on his face which she found charming.

"I guess all the work we just did helped me build up an appetite", Brandon grinned.

"No problem", Gwen smiled, reaching for the cell phone in the pocket of her skirt. "I've got the best Chinese Restaurant in the neighborhood on my speed dial and they make quick deliveries. We'll order a nice, big dinner and break in your flat screen TV watching a movie."

"I like that idea", Brandon said with a big smile.

"I'll place the order, then I'll go to my apartment and get my small folding table and a couple of DVD's. Then after dinner we can enjoy the cake I brought for you." Gwen prattled on to Brandon's delight.

"Sounds like a plan, Gwen. I'll tidy up the room a bit while you place the order", Brandon smiled as he started removing some of the boxes from the room.

Gwen called the restaurant and placed the order, then went to her apartment to get her small, folding table and picked up a couple of her favorite DVD's from her video collection. She briefly stopped in front of her mirror and touched up her hair and lipstick. Checking herself thoroughly, she smiled at her reflection and said "Oh, you lucky girl, you!"

Then after one final check in the mirror, she picked up the table and DVD's, closed her door and headed for Brandon's apartment where she found him finish connecting his DVD player to the TV.

Done, he sat down on his couch with the remote control to test the player and was satisfied to find it working. Leaning back and sitting on the couch emphasized Brandon's large, round belly and Gwen placed her hand to her mouth and gave a small laugh.

Brandon looked up and his wide, chubby face broke out into a smile. "What's so funny?" he grinned.

Gwen giggled as she explained.

"You're the very picture of a man in his natural environment, on a couch with a remote control in his hand!", and she laughed again. Brandon began to chuckle himself, causing his huge, round belly to jiggle and wobble, which made Gwen giggle even more.

Brandon with a little effort, got up off the couch and helped Gwen set up the folding table. As he adjusted the table, Gwen went into the kitchen and brought out a couple of the two liter bottles of soda Brandon purchased earlier and two glasses. As they finished setting the table, there was a knock on Brandon's apartment door.

"It must be the food", Gwen smiled as she headed for the door with her purse.

"Hey, let me pay for the dinner", Brandon said.

"Nonsense", Gwen said as she greeted the delivery man and paid him and began to bring two, huge bags of Chinese food into the living room.

"I'm the welcoming committee and you're the new guy in the building", Gwen said as she began piling the boxes of the delicious smelling Chinese food on the table.

"Believe me", Gwen grinned as she spied Brandon's eager, hungry face as he looked at the boxes of food in front of him, "it's my treat."

She began to open a couple of the boxes, the steaming aroma of food filling the air.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Round 3: Chinese Food and a Movie

Brandon could only stare in disbelief at the boxes of Chinese food Gwen had place on the folding table in front of him. She had opened each box so that the delicious aroma of each dish reached his nostrils. Brandon looked at each box, practically drooling.

"Gosh", he said as his went from box to box. "It all smells so good I don't know where to start."

Gwen smiled and picked up one box and a plastic fork. "Let's start with the General Tso chicken, they make the best."

She plunged the fork into the box and speared out a generous piece of chicken and waved it under Brandon's nose. He whiffed the delicious smelling piece and nodded his approval, then Gwen brought the fork up to Brandon's waiting mouth. He closed his mouth over the fork and then began chewing the chicken. Brandon raised his eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh wow!", he exclaimed as he continued chewing, "that's the best I've ever tasted!"

"Didn't I tell you?", Gwen said happily as she speared another piece of chicken and brought it to Brandon's waiting mouth. Between the two of them they finished the box of General Tso chicken in no time. Brandon was enjoying the chicken so much that he didn't notice that Gwen was feeding him more of the chicken than she was eating herself.

Gwen tossed the empty box into one of the shopping bags then picked up another box from the table.

"Try these boneless ribs", she grinned as she speared one out of the box and brought it to Brandon's lips, "they're to die for!"

Brandon readily accepted the succulent meat.

"They're incredible!", he said happily between bites. "You sure know your Chinese food!"

"Well", Gwen said with a sly grin, "as the buildings' official "welcoming committee", it's my job to know where the best food in the neighborhood is."

She offered Brandon another rib which he gladly accepted. And so the rest of the afternoon continued with Gwen and Brandon sharing box after box of the huge Chinese dinner she bought, making very sure that Brandon had the lion share of the meal. Soon both shopping bags were filled with empty food cartons and there was one box left on the table of sweet and sour chicken which Gwen cheerfully fed to Brandon who was almost in a happy food coma.

"Boy!", Brandon puffed as he rubbed his round, food swollen belly. "That was the best Chinese meal I ever had!"

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it", Gwen smiled as she took a few bites of what was left over of the sweet & sour. She tossed the empty box into one of the shopping bags and turned towards Brandon who was contentedly patting his stuffed belly. Gwen smiled and giggled at the cute, happy fat man sitting next to her.

She playfully patted his bulging stomach and in a cheerful voice said, "Now, how about some cake for dessert?" Brandon's eyes widened in surprise.

"Cake? Gee, I don't know Gwen. I'm afraid if I eat one more thing I'll pop!", and Brandon then gave a little burp, his face reddening with embarrassment, which Gwen found endearing.

"That's ok", she slyly smiled. "Let's just put on a movie and relax and we'll save the cake for later."

"Well ok, I can go for that", Brandon smiled, still rubbing his belly.

Gwen reached for the DVDs she brought with her and showed Brandon the cover.

"How about this one?", she smiled as she placed it in his pudgy hand.

Brandon looked at the cover and his eyes brightened. "Whoa! 'Only The Lonely' with John Candy. I love this movie, and I haven't seen it in years. This movie inspired one of my novels!", Brandon exclaimed.

"It's one of my favorites too!", Gwen said cheerily and carefully placed the disc into the player. Then in a military manner, she picked up the players remote control and handed it to the grinning fat man on the couch.

"Your weapon, soldier" she said giving him a mock salute.

"Yes General!", Brandon answered back, returning the salute, then pointed the remote in the direction of the DVD player and clicked the on button. The movies' menu flashed on the screen as Gwen sat down next to Brandon holding two large slices of cake and placed them on the table. "For later", she winked. Brandon grinned, then aimed the remote towards the player and they began watching the movie. Gwen snuggled close to Brandon as the movie started, and he gently placed his plump arm around her shoulder, drawing her closer to him. They both looked at each other and smiled shyly, then turned their attention to the movie playing on the flat screen TV on the wall.

As they watched the film, Gwen absently began to rub Brandon's large, round belly. Brandon was too engrossed in the movie before he noticed what Gwen was doing. He stayed quiet, not wanting to ruin this moment which he found sweet. It was several minutes into the movie before Gwen broke out of her reverie and realized what she was doing. She turned to see Brandon's wide, chubby face smiling back at her. Gwen quickly took her hand off Brandon's belly, her face turning a bright red.

"Oh Brandon, I'm sorry!", she said with embarrassment in her voice. "I didn't mean to get so familiar!"

Her face turned even more crimson.

"It's ok", Brandon said softly, stroking her soft, light blonde hair, "I like it".

"Really?", she asked sheepishly.

"Really." Brandon said in a softer tone of voice.

"I think it's very sweet", he said with a small grin on his chubby face. Gwen smiled shyly, looking dreamily into his eyes.

"I think you're very sweet, Brandon", her hand softly touching his pudgy face, "very sweet."

"Really?", Brandon quietly answered, his lips coming close to hers.

"Really", Gwen said in a breathy voice as their lips met in a sweet kiss. They embraced and kissed while on the TV screen John Candy kissed Ally Sheedy as the movie played on.

RVGleason

Round 4 – Cake and a Tight Squeeze

Brandon and Gwen continued kissing and embracing each other, occasionally gazing dreamily into each other's eyes before carrying on where they left off. From time to time Gwen would rub Brandon's huge, round belly like he was a fat Ho Tai charm. She had earlier unbuttoned his shirt so she could more greatly admire his massive tummy, marveling at its wobbling roundness. She placed her hands on it and squeezed the soft, squishy mound of jiggling flesh, a thrill going down her spine.

Brandon reclined on the coach, his wide, chubby face smiling and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the touch of Gwen's hands on his mountain of a stomach. Occasionally Gwen would bring her lips to his belly and plant little kisses all over it, causing him to moan in pleasure like he was a big, fat cat purring. He'd bring his pudgy hand up to stroke Gwen's soft, blonde hair, and draw her face close to his so he could kiss her beautiful lips. They would look at each other and giggle like high school kids before resuming their tender embraces.

It was awhile before they both stopped, and looked at each other with a puzzled expression on their faces. There was music playing in the background, but neither of them remember turning on a radio or CD player. And the music they were hearing seemed to be continuingly repeating itself. They momentarily broke their embrace and looked around for the source of the music. Then their eyes simultaneously turned towards the flat screen TV on the wall.

The menu of the 'Only The Lonely' movie they were watching earlier was on the screen and the background music of the movie was playing in a continuous loop. Gwen and Brandon turned to each other and began to laugh.

"Oh my!" Gwen giggled, "Looks like the movie finished while we were 'busy.'"

"I guess so", Brandon chuckled, his huge body jiggling as he laughed, making Gwen grin at the sight.

"Should I start the movie over again?", he asked picking up the remote.

"No, that's all right", she replied shaking her head. "Let's save it for another night. We still haven't touched the cake I brought you. Turn it off and I'll bring the slices over."

"Yes ma'am", Brandon smiled as he switched off the DVD player and TV.

Gwen placed the two slices of cake she had cut earlier on the folding table as Brandon clicked off the TV and put away his remote. He then turned his attention towards the slices of cake and his eyes widened. The slices Gwen had cut of the creamy cake were thick. The vanilla icing on the slices looked very rich and tempting. Gwen picked up a fork and placed it in Brandon's chubby hand.

"Go ahead, try it", she sweetly coaxed. Brandon eyed the huge slice greedily. He had already eaten a huge Chinese dinner and still felt a bit stuffed. Then suddenly a growl again escaped from his vast stomach. He looked up at Gwen who had a sly smile on her face.

"What is it they say about Chinese food?" she cooed, "an hour after you eat it, you're hungry again?" and gave the cute fat man a wink.

"Clever Girl", Brandon grinned back, then he turned his gaze back to the cake in front of him and with his fork speared a generous piece onto it and placed it into his mouth. Again his eyes rolled inside his head in ecstasy at the heavenly taste of the sweet cake. Looking back at Gwen and with a big icing smeared smile said, "Don't tell me, you know the best bakeries in the neighborhood too?"

"Several!" Gwen giggled back. Then pointing at the cake, she said in a sweet but firm tone of voice, "don't just sit there, keep going, Big Boy!"

"Yes Ma'am!", Brandon said giving a mock salute, then he turned his full attention to the cake and gleefully attacked it with his fork as Gwen watched happily as the fat man enjoyed his dessert. It just gave her a thrill to watch him eat. Brandon wasted little time on the cake and placed his fork down on the empty plate and picked up a paper napkin to wipe the icing off his face. Gwen looked adoringly at Brandon and leaned forward and planted a big kiss on his lips which tasted like vanilla cake, giving his bulging belly a quick squeeze.

"Good boy, you did great!", giving him another kiss on the lips. Then, she placed her hand on the plate holding the other large slice of cake and slid it in his direction.

"Now", she said smiling, "have a second helping!"

She picked up his fork from the empty plate and held it out to him.

"Second helping?!?!" Brandon said in surprise. "That slice is bigger than the other one!", eyeing the pastry. "I thought that was your slice?"

"I told you", Gwen said sweetly, "I brought the cake for you!" Gwen then took the fork and speared the cake and broke off a big piece and held it in front of Brandon's lips. "Open wide, Sweetie!"

With his mouth opened with a surprised expression on his face, it was easy for Gwen to pop the cake slice in Brandon's mouth and with no other recourse, he began to chew and swallow the cake. Gwen continue to feed cake to Brandon with occasional gulps of soda from the glass she had also filled.

Soon, the second plate was empty and Brandon sat back on the couch, his large, round belly looking even more swollen than it was before. Gwen giggled at the sight of the huffing and puffing fat man as he resembled a beached whale. She gave his huge, squishy belly a rub to relieve some of the pressure he was feeling. She then reached for the bottle of soda to refill his glass and found that it was empty.

"Oh, we're out of soda, Sweetie, I'll go to the kitchen and get some more for us", and she began to rise off the couch. "

No, no", Brandon puffed as he struggled to get up. "I'll get it. I need to walk a little of this off anyway."

He finally managed to get his huge bulk off the couch.

"Are you sure?, I don't mind", Gwen said.

"It's ok", Brandon grinned, his wide face breaking out with small beads of sweat on his forehead. "I need to go to the 'necessary' anyway. I'll be back in a minute."

"Ok Sweetie", Gwen smiled, giving Brandon a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll wait till you come back".

"Okey Doke", Brandon said as he lumbered down the hallway, waddling even more than he had earlier in the day. Gwen looked adoringly as he headed towards the kitchen, then turned her attention to the apartment. In the short time that he moved in, Brandon managed to decorate the room quite well, with pictures of himself at different Book Society functions. She giggled at some of the photos of Brandon at some book signings and at the looks on some faces of the fans who were meeting him for the first time, not realizing how such a 'substantial' man could write such romantic stories. It added to her already growing admiration and fondness for him.

Gwen's reverie was broken by the sound of Brandon's voice coming from down the hall.

"Umm, Gwen", he said with a tone of concern in his voice.

"What is it, Brandon?", she replied, beginning to be a little worried.

"Would you mind coming here and helping me please?"

"Is anything wrong, Brandon?", Gwen said as she hurried down the hall.

"Well", Brandon answered sheepishly, "I'm sort of, umm, well, stuck!".

"Stuck!?!?" Gwen exclaimed as she headed towards the sound of Brandon's anxious voice. Arriving at the kitchen, Gwen stopped in her tracks at the sight in front of her. There was Brandon, his huge, round body wedged in tightly in the frame of the kitchen doorway, a two liter bottle of soda in his chubby left hand.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Round 5 - Fun In A Tight Spot

Gwen could only stare at the sight in front of, her hands over her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud. There was Brendon, with a sheepish look on his reddening face, turned sideways in the kitchen doorway, his shirt open and his exposed, round belly wedged in tightly in the space which he was barely able to squeeze through just hours earlier. In his left hand facing Gwen was the 2 liter bottle of soda he had gone to fetch. In his right hand which was still inside the kitchen was a plate on which sat a large slice of the cake Gwen had bought for Brandon.

Gwen crossed her arms and smirked as she approached the round, trapped embarrassed looking fat man. "Had a little too much on your plate, I see", mockingly clucking her tongue. Brandon looked up at her with a sheepish look on his face. "I guess that second slice of cake might have been a factor", he shyly grinned. Gwen slowly approached to more closely survey the scene. Brandon's round frame fully filled the doorway, his belly and backside pressed tightly against both sides. She took the bottle of soda out of his left hand and placed it against the wall, then grabbed his arm and tried to pull. But no matter how hard she pulled, the fat man was unable to budge even slightly from his tight predicament. After another, fruitless try she let go of his pudgy arm and surveyed the scene again.

"No use, Big Boy", she said with a bemused smile on her face. "You're wedged in tight". "Yeah, tell me about it", Brandon said in an embarrassed tone, his face going a deeper shade of red. Gwen then put her hand to her mouth and started to giggle uncontrollably. Brandon looked at her quizzically. "What's so humorous?", he asked slightly annoyed. "You look like Winnie The Pooh when he got stuck in Rabbit's door after eating too much honey!", and she began to giggle again. Brandon looked at Gwen, and with a comical look on his face exclaimed "Oh bother!", and began to chuckle. "That's what I thought I looked like, too!", and despite his mild discomfort, laughed even harder. "Ooh!", Brandon suddenly exclaimed, his free hand touching his wedged belly. "That hurt a little", and he rubbed the sore area of his trapped stomach. Gwen came over and planted a kiss on the sore spot and gave it a gentle rub. "My poor, adorable Pooh Bear", she said sympathetically, "Be careful, remember what Betty Boop sang, "just begin to laugh and you'll grow fat!", and she gave his belly another gentle kiss, then stood and planted a kiss on Brandon's lips. When their lips parted, Brandon smiled and said, "I guess you can see I'm a big laugher!". "I've noticed", Gwen grinned slyly and give him a quick peck on his chubby cheek.

Stepping back, she made an assessment of Brandon's situation. "Ok", she murmured thoughtfully, "we've got to figure out how to pry you out without hurting you". "Well, figure something out soon, my right arm is getting tired", Brandon said with some urgency. Gwen looked over Brandon's shoulder into the kitchen and saw that his right hand was still holding the plate with the large slice of cake on it. "Oh, let me see if I can reach it", and Gwen placed her hand onto Brandon's squishy belly to steady herself and leaned as far as she could into the kitchen, her free hand reaching for the plate. She got a good grip of it and carefully pulled the plate to her side of the doorway, Brandon shaking his right hand in relief. At that moment, a hungry growl loudly sounded from deep within Brandon's vast, round and trapped belly. Gwen looked at Brandon's big tummy, then her eyes turned to the plate of cake in her hands before looking straight into Brandon's eyes with a sly look on her face. "Gwen?", Brandon said with an amusingly worried tone in his voice, "what are you thinking?" "I'm thinking", Gwen cooed, a Cheshire Cat smile on her face, "that someone is still a little hungry!", and she wiped some icing off the cake with the index finger of her free hand and placed it sexily into her mouth. "Yummy!", she purred as she came closer to the trapped fat man. Brandon looked at the cake which Gwen was beginning to lift from the plate, then turned his gaze back to the face of the grinning, light blonde beauty. "N-now, Gwen", Brandon stuttered nervously, "I don't think this is going to help me get out of this doorway!" "Maybe not", Gwen said as she picked the cake off the plate and brought it to the fat man's mouth, "But, it'll probably make it just a little more fun. Open wide!"

Brandon tried to close his mouth quickly, but Gwen anticipated his move and took her icing-smeared fingers and pinched the nostrils of his nose, cutting off his air supply. Brandon's large, chubby cheeks puffed up even bigger as he struggled to hold his breath and keep his mouth close, his face turning from red to a light purple. "Come on, Big Boy", Gwen cooed as she kept her grip on his nose, "You've got to breathe sometime!" Brandon tried hard to hold his breath, but it was a losing battle, and he finally opened his mouth wide to gulp some air. As soon as he took a few deep breaths, Gwen took the moment to shove the cake into Brandon's mouth, and he had no recourse but to chew and swallow. "Good Pooh!", Gwen smiled as she held up the rest of the cake in front of the fat man's icing smeared pudgy face. He was about to attempt to hold his breath again when Gwen wagged her finger at him. "Uh uh", she playfully scolded him, "Don't make Mama pinch your nose again", and she held her two fingers out for emphasis. Knowing he was beaten, Brandon with a sigh voluntarily opened his mouth. "That's a good Pooh!", Gwen beamed as she took a big piece of cake and placed it into Brandon's waiting mouth. As he chewed, Brandon gave Gwen a smile and winked. They continued the process till the cake on the plate was gone and there was nothing left but crumbs.

Brandon could feel his round belly pressing even tighter in the kitchen doorway and he gave out a small burp for relief. At that moment, Gwen bent down and picked up the 2 liter bottle of soda she had placed there earlier and twisted the cap off. "Thirsty?", she grinned, and before he could protest, Gwen placed the open end of the bottle into Brandon's mouth and turned the bottle up so the sweet tasting liquid would begin flowing down his throat. After about a minute or two, almost all of the contents of the bottle had flowed into the fat man's stomach. Gwen finally took the half empty bottle away as the bloated Brandon gave off a few additional burps. Gwen then began rubbing his painfully swollen belly to help relieve some of the discomfort he felt. She bent over his vast tummy and planted some soft kisses all over it before returning to kiss his wide chubby face and lips, all the time softly touch and rubbing as much of his wide, round body that was sticking out of the doorway. After a few more kisses and rubs, they gazed at each other and began to giggle like kids.

"That actually was kind of fun", Brandon said softly, giving her a small kiss on her nose. "I know, and you look so adorable when you look a little helpless", and she gave him another big kiss on his lips. When their lips parted, Brandon looked into her eyes with a bemused expression on his face. "You realize, of course, that it's probably going to be even tougher to pry me out of this door, you know". "I thought about that", she mused as she tickled his chubby chins. "I think I have an idea. Have you got any skin lotion or liquid soap?" "In the bathroom", he answered, motioning with his head towards the direction of the room. "Perfect!", Gwen smiled, and planted another kiss on his lips and giving his round belly a squeeze before heading towards the direction of the bathroom. "I'll be right back Sweetie" she smiled as she walked off. "Don't go anywhere now", she winked. "I'll try to refrain from wandering off!", Brandon grinned with a chuckle that caused his wedged in, round body to jiggle.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Really love it so far! :) Is this why I haven't seen many pictures from you these days?
Glad you're enjoying the story. I do have a new Tiny cartoon up on the Fine Arts thread, Summer Tiny, which is also up on my deviantart page too. I'm enjoying writing stories, but I'll work in some new Tiny's too. ;)

RVGleason

Round 6: A Slippery Solution

After a brief search in the cabinets of Brandon's bathroom, Gwen returned triumphantly with two big bottles in her hands. One contained liquid soap and the other body lotion. She placed the bottle of lotion on a nearby counter and began removing the top of the liquid soap and approached Brandon still stuck in the kitchen doorway. She made a quick assessment of the situation as Brandon waited patiently for the verdict. "I guess the best thing to do", Gwen finally said, "is to pour the soap on the area where you're stuck and let it soak in a bit and then we'll try and get you out". "Well", Brandon answered with a bemused grin, "If getting greased up like a pig is the only way to get me out of this, then I guess it has to be done", his face turning a little red with embarrassment. "Hush Piggy!", Gwen smiled as she brought the bottle to the spot where Brandon's belly was wedged worst in the doorway, "Let Mama get to work". "Yes Mom", Brandon winked.

Gwen began pouring a little of the soap on the front of Brandon's belly, and as she poured she rubbed and pushed his stomach as much as she could away from the doorpost to allow the soap to seep in a little more. Brandon found the experience being soaped and rubbed by the light blonde beauty in front of him very pleasant. "You do that very well", Brandon said with a grin. "Thanks", Gwen answered with a smile as she continued her soapy task. "My job experience comes in handy at a time like this". "Oh?", Brandon said, his eyebrows rising quizzically. "Does your job description include soaping up fatties stuck in doorways?" "Not quite", Gwen laughed. "I'm a physical therapist at the local health center. I work with a lot of overweight clients, doing simple workouts for them that helps keep them healthy. Nothing too strenuous, just easy exercises and making nutritional recommendations for them to either lose or maintain a healthy weight. There have been some occasions when my more, ahem, 'substantial' clients have been in a similar predicament", she said smiling as she rubbed more soap on Brandon's round, squishy belly, giving it a couple of pinches, "and we had to resort to the solution we're working on now. But, my staff and I always keep their experience at the center a positive one, assuring them that they have nothing to be ashamed of". "That's nice to know", Brandon smiled. "Maybe I'll sign up at your center. I guess I could use a bit of a regular exercise routine. Though I must question your nutritional expertise this evening", he winked referring to the earlier Chinese food/cake and soda meal that resulted in Brandon's current situation. "I'm on my day off!", Gwen slyly smiled as she applied more soap on his vast belly.

Gwen finally stopped and placed the almost half empty bottle of soap on the counter and gave Brandon's belly a few extra rubs to allow more soap to seep between him and the doorpost. Gwen briefly went to the bathroom to wash the soap from her hands then dried them with a towel and brought a couple of extra dry towels and set them on the counter. After allowing the soap to soak in a bit on Brandon and the kitchen doorframe, Gwen took a firm grip of his plump left arm. "Ok Big Boy", Gwen said with the determined authority of a staff sargent, "I want you to get a grip of the doorframe with your right hand, and when I say 'Go', I want you to push yourself out as best you can while I pull." "Yes Ma'am!", Brandon said obediently as he gripped the door with his freed right hand. "On the count of three", Gwen commanded, "One, two, three!" At that, Gwen pulled Brandon's left arm as hard as she could while the trapped fat man pushed with his right hand away from the door. At first it didn't seem like they were making much progress. Then the slippery lubrication of the soap began working as Brandon's belly started to slowly slide from the tight confines of the doorway. Seeing this, Gwen began pulling harder and Brandon continued to push as his body continued to inch out more and more. Gwen could feel Brandon loosening from the doorframe, and getting a good grip on his arm, made one, big, final tug.

With an audible 'Pop!' Brandon flew out of the doorway like a big, champagne cork. Both he and Gwen tumbled into the hallway from the momentum, finally landing with a plop on the apartment floor, with Brandon lying on his back, his head resting on Gwen's lap. They both shook their heads, then looked at each other, Brandon on his back, his head in Gwen's lap, his huge belly covered in slippery soap, and Gwen's light blonde hair disheveled and looking like a bird nest. After getting a good look at each other, they both began laughing hysterically. "I guess the procedure worked, Doctor!" Brandon said with a silly grin on his wide, chubby face. "And you're the biggest baby I've ever delivered!" Gwen said with a giggle. She then bent her head forward and gave Brandon a big kiss on his lips. Suddenly, she quickly pulled away and began wiping her mouth. "Ugh, soapy!" she said as she kept wiping her mouth and face. "Well", Brandon laughed, "you've got to admit it's a clean kiss!" and he chuckled again which made his big, soapy tummy wobble.

Suddenly, Brandon winched and put his hands on his stomach. "Ow!" he said painfully, "that hurt!" "Oh dear", Gwen said with concern, "let me see". She looked where Brandon was holding his stomach and saw a long, red mark where his belly had been stuck in the doorframe. She touched the mark on Brandon's stomach and he winched in pain again. "Oooh!" he grimaced, "that's sore!". Gwen sympathetically gave Brandon a kiss on his forehead. "Can you stand up, Brandon? You need to wash that soap off so I can apply some of the body lotion on that mark". "Ok", Brandon said as he began to raise himself by his elbows. "Just help me get to my feet". Brandon sat up as Gwen took him by his right arm and with a bit of effort, got the fat man standing unsteadily on his feet. He took a few steps and was relieved to not feel any pain in his legs. Gwen held on to his arm as they slowly walked the short distance to the bathroom, the wet soap on this big tummy rubbing against Gwen's dress, getting it drenched in soap. Gwen sighed, but there was nothing she could do about it at that moment. When they got to the bathroom doorway Brandon took a deep breath and sucked his huge stomach in as much as he could so he wouldn't get stuck in that doorway too, the slippery soap still on his belly helped to squeak him through. Gwen, satisfied that Brandon was ok, let go of his arm and looked down at her wet, soapy dress. "Oh boy!", she exclaimed. "I better head to my apartment too and get cleaned and changed". "Well, you could take a shower here, you know!", Brandon grinned slyly, arching his eyebrows like Groucho Marx. "Hush!" Gwen said with a comical frown, finally giving way to a knowing wink. "As tempting as the offer is", she answered with a little regret in her voice, "I need to get to my apartment anyway and get my First Aid kit. I'm also a registered paramedic and I want to be certain that you're ok. Now, get in that shower and get cleaned up and I'll be back as quick as I can", she ordered. "Yes Doctor!" Brandon comically saluted as he gave her a quick wink before closing the bathroom door.

Gwen then rushed to her apartment across the hall, quickly took off her soapy dress and threw it into the hamper, put on another dress, went to her bathroom and got her medical kit, looked into her mirror and did what she could to touch up her messy hair a bit, then began to head back to Brandon's apartment. At that moment she bumped into her landlady and friend Barbara who was returning from visiting her sister. Barbara was taken aback to see Gwen's disheveled hair and carrying a First Aid kit. "Gwen, Hi!", Barbara managed to stammer out. "Is everything ok?". "Oh Hi, Barbara!", Gwen smiled as she tried to touch up her hair and started to head towards Brandon's door. "Everything's fine. I met Brandon, and you were right, he's an absolutely, cute doll! We watched a movie and had dinner and dessert in his apartment. He's a real sweetie. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to bring the First Aid kit in and make sure he's ok!" "First Aid Kit!?!?", Barbara exclaimed confused. "Is he hurt? Is he ok? Are you ok?" she asked with concern, glancing at Gwen's apparent disarray. "Oh, I'm fine, and I think he'll be ok too, I just want to check and make sure. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it later Barbara. Bye Bye!" and with that Gwen quickly went into Brandon's apartment and closed the door. Barbara looked at the door for a moment, shaking her head, totally confused. After another moment she began to walk down the hall to her apartment. Turning her head back towards the direction of Brandon's door, she shook her head and knowingly smiled. "Oh, that Gwen!" she chuckled as she entered her apartment.

Last edited:

fat hiker

A great additional installment. Why do I think getting stuck in doorways might be a recurrent theme in this story???

RVGleason

Round 7: A Soft Treatment

Gwen entered Brandon's apartment carrying her medical kit and after closing the door behind her headed directly to the bathroom. She could hear the water running in the shower and was about to enter. Then she stopped herself and knocked on the door instead. "Brandon", she called from the door, "I'm back. Are you decent?". "No", Brandon answered back from the other side of the door, "come on in!", he said with an audible leer in his voice. "Ha Ha!", Gwen returned, "very funny! Seriously, can I come in?". "Well", Brandon said in a sheepish voice, "the thing is my clothes were too soaked with soap and I had to put them in the hamper and I forgot to have something clean to put on". Gwen felt her face go red at the thought of the round, fat man naked on the other side of the door, but she had to keep focused on checking to see if he was ok after being stuck in the kitchen door. "Do you have a fresh set of clothes in your bedroom?", she asked. "Yeah, there should be something in my suitcase on the bed". "Ok, I'll be right back", Gwen said as she headed to the bedroom.

Gwen found Brandon's suitcase on top of his bed and was relieved to find it unlocked. She opened it and looked through it to find something loose he could wear. She found a pair of sweatpants and spread them out between her hands. They were huge with a 60 inch plus waistband. She giggled as she held up the pants, the thought of Brandon's large, round body filling out the pants made her face go red. She put the pants over her arm and also reached for a gigantic bathrobe inside the suitcase. She carried the clothes to the bathroom and knocked on the door, opened it slightly and tossed the pants and bathrobe in. "Put those on and come with me to the living room and I'll take a looked at that mark on your tummy", she commanded. "Yes Ma'am!", Brandon said on the other side of the door and Gwen grinned knowing that he just gave her a salute. In a minute Brandon opened the bathroom door dressed in the sweatpants and bathrobe and was about to walk through the door. "STOP!!!" Gwen suddenly shouted so loudly that it startled Brandon who froze in his tracks. Then Gwen with a smirk on her face, poke her finger into Brandon's large, squishy belly. "Suck it in, Big Boy!" she commanded, "we're low on soap and we don't want to go through the delivery process again, do we?" Brandon shook his chubby head, and taking a deep breath and sucking in his huge belly as much as he could, he turned sideways and managed to squeeze through the bathroom door with less than a half inch to spare.

Once safely through the door, he exhaled and Gwen giggled when his belly started to wobble. She took him by the hand and led Brandon waddling to the living room towards the couch. "Lie down on your back", Gwen ordered and the fat man obediently complied. She placed a cushion under his head to make him comfortable, then pulling a chair close, began to examine the red mark on Brandon's big tummy which was now starting to turn to a red bruise. She lightly touched the mark and Brandon's face winched a little. "Does that hurt very much?" she asked in a more serious, professional tone of voice. "It does smart a bit", Brandon grimaced. Gwen then began to lightly press on his belly farther from the bruise. "How about there?" she asked, "does that hurt as much or less?" "Less actually", Brandon answered. "Ok", Gwen said with authority pointing to the red mark on the round, fat man's belly, "then I think we can conclude that it's just the area your tummy was pressed against the doorframe that needs attention and we don't have to worry about any internal injuries. I'm going to apply the body lotion to the spot, but before I do I'm going to check to make sure everything else is ok".

With that Gwen reached for her medical kit and removed a stethoscope and a digital blood pressure monitor. She wrapped the cuff around Brandon's plump, upper right arm, and put on the stethoscopes' ear pieces, then placing the bell of the stethoscope on his arm, began to inflate the cuff. Gwen listened to Brandon's heartbeat, focusing for any abnormalities. Brandon was about to say something, but she turn to him with a comical, stern look on her face. "Hush!", she said as she listened to Brandon's heart rate. She checked the reading on the blood pressure monitor and smiled. "Your blood pressure is fine", she said with relief as she removed the cuff from his arm. Then placing the hearing piece of the stethoscope to Brandon's vast chest, she listened more intently to his heartbeat. After about a minute, she removed the stethoscope. "Your heart sounds perfect", she smiled as she returned the equipment into her medical bag. "You've got a sound heart for a man of your, 'stature', Gwen said with a smile. "Thanks", Brandon grinned back, "despite appearances, I do try to take care of my health, I enjoy taking long walks as often as possible. "Excellent, that's the best thing you can do", Gwen commended him. "I think you've taken the proper procedures for your health. And if you sign up at my health center, I'll give you some easy, exercise routines that should help you maintain your health. But for now, let's take care of that bruise", she winked. "Ok, you're the doctor", Brandon winked back.

Gwen retrieved the body lotion where she had placed it on the counter and returned to the reclining fat man on the couch. She opened the bottle as she sat and poured some lotion on the red bruise on Brandon's large stomach. Putting the bottle down, she then began to carefully and tenderly rub the lotion into the red mark on the fat man's soft, round, squishy belly. Gwen rubbed the lotion on the spot as tenderly as she could so as not to cause Brandon much discomfort. He winched painfully a couple of times, but he soon relaxed from the light blonde beauty's gentle touch on his huge stomach. Their eyes met a couple of times as she rubbed and they smiled at each other shyly and blushed.

"That really feels nice", Brandon said softly, "you have a nice, tender touch". "Thank you", Gwen replied as she continued rubbing, feeling her face go red. "The lotion should help that mark heal quicker. And your skin is so nice and soft, it'll soak in a little easier". "Really?", Brandon said smiling as he looked into her eyes. "Yes", Gwen replied shyly as she rubbed Brandon's stomach more slowly and deliberately, "very nice and soft". Brandon reached out with his beefy hand and began to gently touch Gwen's light blonde hair which was still in slight disarray from their earlier adventure but still looked good. "Your hair feels very nice and soft too", he said. "Oh please, I look a mess!", Gwen gushed as she contined to more slowly rub his stomach. "Honest", Brandon replied in a softer tone of voice, "you look wonderful". "Really?", Gwen said looking into his eyes. She had stopped rubbing his big, round tummy and began to lean close to his face. "Really", he said slowly as he raised himself by his elbow to lean towards her. They looked at each other with shy smiles, then they both leaned forward and their lips met in a sweet, soft kiss. They embraced and continued to kiss, Brandon gently stroking her light blonde hair, and Gwen hugging his large, round squishy body, giggling a bit trying to get her small arms around his large body.

They soon broke their embrace and looked dreamily into each other's faces. After about a minute Brandon looked down and a bemused expression came to his face. "Oh oh", he grinned, "looks like I ruined your dress again!" Gwen quickly looked down and saw that as she pressed into Brandon's body when they kissed that she had smeared her dress with the lotion she had applied on his vast stomach. She looked at the lotion stained dress for a moment, then with a soft grin on her face, she leaned forward again towards the smiling fat man's face. "You know what?", she said softly, "I really don't care". Their lips met as she climbed on top of his big, round belly and they gently embraced each other.

Shorty

This is a fantastic read! I actually made an account just to comment on this :) I'm a sucker for stuck-scenes, and this ticked all the right boxes for me. I enjoy the rest of the story too, I love the descriptions. Good work! ^^

RVGleason

This is a fantastic read! I actually made an account just to comment on this :) I'm a sucker for stuck-scenes, and this ticked all the right boxes for me. I enjoy the rest of the story too, I love the descriptions. Good work! ^^
Welcome Shorty,

So glad you like my story and that it encouraged you to join Dimensions. I hope you'll check out my other stories too, just look up the post links on my profile. Hope you enjoy the next chapter of my story. :)

RVGleason

Round 8: A Stroll In The Neighborhood

The alarm function on Brandon's iPhone went off as the light from the rising sun began seeping through the windows of his bedroom. Brandon groggily picked up the phone that was sitting on the nearby bed stand and fumbling a bit managed to switch it off. Placing the phone back on the stand, Brandon sleepily yawned as he stretched out his plump arms. He scratched his hair then, turning his head, smiled and gently placed his arm around Gwen who was peacefully snuggling his large, round body under the bed covers. He looked at the slight, lovely, woman by his side and carefully drew her a little closer to his body. He could see a trace of a smile coming to her face as her eyes slowly blinked open. She looked sleepily at his wide, chubby face and return his smile as he gently kissed her on her forehead. "Hey you", she grinned, her eyes blinking, still adjusting to the early morning light. "Hey, good morning" he smiled back as he kissed the beautiful, light blonde beauty. Gwen moved in closer and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. She put her arms as far around his large stomach as she could and gave it a big squeeze. "I love how squishy your tummy feels", she giggled girlishly. "And I love how much you love squeezing me", he grinned back. "I can't help it", she smiled, "you're so cute and adorable, like a big, overstuffed Pooh bear". Brandon sheepishly grinned and blushed, wrapping his arm around her small body and hugging her closer to him. They laid on the bed silently, holding on to each, not saying a word and enjoying the peaceful, early morning quiet.

The moment was interrupted by the hungry growl that escaped from Brandon's round belly. Gwen laughed and patted Brandon's big tummy. "Oh", she winked, "someone else is awake and hungry!", and she planted a loving kiss on the fat man's growling stomach. Climbing out from under the sheets and getting out of bed, Brandon laughed when he saw that Gwen was dressed in one of his t-shirts which she wore as a night gown. The huge shirt draped loosely over her slim figure like a tent. "Wow!", he laughed gazing at the ridiculous sight in front of him. "You're swimming in that shirt, Girl!" "Well, it's the latest style, you!" she laughed, striking a pose like a fashion model. "Now, you get up and get dress and I'll go to my apartment and put on another outfit and we'll go get you some breakfast. Remember, I know the best places to eat in the neighborhood", she said as she picked up her lotion stained dress and apartment keys that she left on top of Brandon's dresser. "Sounds like a plan", Brandon smiled as he got out of bed, shirtless and dressed in his 60 inch plus sweatpants which was showing a little strain in trying to contain his huge round belly. "I'll take a quick shower and I'll meet you in five minutes". "Ok Sweetie", Gwen replied as she headed out the door in Brandon's huge t-shirt. "Just remember to suck in that cute belly of yours as you go through the door, Pooh Bear!" she said with a wink. "Oh bother!" Brandon answered and winked back. "Silly old bear!" she giggled as she left the room.

After having showered and dressed, Gwen and Brandon left their building together and strolled down the street holding hands. Gwen pointed out places of interest in the neighborhood, mostly some of the best eateries in the area. After a bit of a walk Gwen led Brandon into one of her favorite diners and they looked for a place to sit. There were several tables and booths open. Gwen gave Brandon a sly look as she spied one of the booths and patted his big belly. "Want to give it a go, Pooh?" she grinned. He returned her gaze with a bemused smile. "I think we'll go with a table", he laughed. They sat down at one of the tables close to the windows so Gwen could point out other points of interest to Brandon. The waitress cheerily greeted them and handed them their menus. Brandon was about to scan it when Gwen reached out for it and took it out of his hands. "I'll place the order", she winked. "Ok, you're the welcoming committee", he smiled. Gwen turned to the waitress and ordered two deluxe breakfasts with coffee and juice and the waitress left for the kitchen to place their orders.

As they waited for their breakfast, Brandon reached out and held Gwen's small, slim hand in his chubby, plump hand, giving it a little squeeze. They gazed at each other, smiling shyly like teenagers. "I still find it so fascinating that you write romance novels", Gwen said breaking the silence. "And you mentioned some of the stories were based on real experiences". "That's true, yes" Brandon answered. "When I first started writing, I wasn't sure how my stories were going to be received. I was very pleased that folks seem to like them and they became very successful. I developed a good sized fan base for my books and I enjoy doing book signings and meeting my readers. What I found interesting was meeting fans and seeing their reactions when they first saw me in person and saw what a, ahem, 'substantial' author I was! I used to get some pretty hot fan mail from some female fans who said they couldn't wait to meet me at the book signings, and then when they turned up and saw me in person I could see the look of surprise in their eyes, and after that the letters from those particular readers stopped coming", he said wistfully. "I incorporated and adapted those experiences into my books and it proved to be a pretty successful method. I guess the popularity of my novels helped to make up for the loneliness at times" Brandon said with a sad smile. Gwen felt a tear come to her eye and she raised the fat man's hand to her lips and gave it a tender kiss. "Those "fans" were so shallow", she said as she wiped her cheek with a napkin, "you're a gifted, creative, sweet man, and they're the ones who are missing out on knowing what a wonderful, loving person you are", and she gave his plump hand another kiss. Looking at her lovely face, Brandon raised Gwen's hand to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss. "Thanks Gwen", he said softly gazing into her eyes. "That means so much to me, especially coming from someone as lovely and beautiful as you", and he gave her hand another kiss as they gazed at each other.

"Ahem", the waitress said as she stood at the side of the table holding a large serving dish. "Are you folks ready for your order now?" she smiled, giving them a knowing wink. Gwen and Brandon giggled and said yes in unison and the waitress started placing their plates on the table. Brandon's eyes bugged out of his head as he saw his plate piled high with a mountain of scramble eggs, a mound of bacon strips, a pile of hash browns and a few slices of toast on the side. He watched as the waitress placed Gwen's plate on the table which was equally loaded with food, with a small bowl of oatmeal on the side. Brandon pointed at the bowl. "What's with the oatmeal" he asked with an amused grin. "Well, I've got to eat breakfast too, you know?" Gwen smirked slyly. Brandon looked at the two over-stacked plates, watching as Gwen, with a smile on her face, slowly started to push her plate towards Brandon's side of the table. With a laugh, Brandon slapped the side of his head with his chubby hand. "Of course!" he said in a goofy voice, "what was I thinking?" "After breakfast", Gwen said smiling, "I'll roll you..., ahem", she corrected herself with a grin, "I mean, we'll walk to my health center and enroll you in my health maintenance class" "Sounds good to me" Brandon grinned. They both smiled as they raised their glasses of orange juice towards each other and clinked them in a toast. "Welcome to the neighborhood, Brandon". "Cheers!" Brandon smiled as they drank their juice then he turned to his plate with his knife and fork and tore into his breakfast as Gwen happily watched the cute, round fat man eat away.

RVGleason

Round 9: Happy Anniversary

'They embraced and kissed each other with an unbridled passion. The touch of her tiny, slim body pressed against his large, round form increased the fury of their passion. Yet, she could feel a hesitation and uncertainty in him and she broke away from his embrace. "Why are you holding back, Bradley? What are you afraid of? Don't you love me?" He looked at Jessica and returned her gaze like a wounded animal and turned his head away in shame. "Of course I love you", he said with raw emotion in his voice. "I just don't feel or believe that someone as beautiful as you could love someone like, well, like me", he said as he indicated his large, flabby body, and turned away from her gaze again. Her small, slender hand timidly reached out and touched his wide face, and he turned his head hesitantly and looked into her eyes which were filling with tears". "Oh, you dear fool", she wept as her hand tenderly touched his pudgy cheek. "Can't you see what I feel for you in my eyes? Can't you see that you've awakened the woman in me? I can't think of a day, a moment, a second without being loved by you. Touching and holding your wonderful body next to mine. Please, don't doubt my love. I'll say it now and forever till the end of time. I love you, I love you. Please Bradley, don't be afraid to say it. Please tell me that you love me too. Say it and make me believe it, my Darling. Say it, please. Say you love me!" she cried. With a renewed courage he never felt before, he pulled her small, trembling body tightly close to his large frame and gazed into her tear moistened eyes. He could feel his blood burning for her, and he knew that she was burning inside for him too. "Jessica", he said softly with renewed passion in his voice. "Forgive my foolishness, Dearest. I should never have doubted your love. I love you my Darling, more than anything else in the world. I love you, with all my heart, I love you". "Then kiss me, Bradley", she said with burning in her eyes. "Don't say another word, just kiss me". The flames of love flared deep within them as they once again engaged in their dance of pure, unfettered passion'.

Brandon stopped typing and looked at the screen of his laptop at the paragraphs he had just written. He looked at the words critically and muttered under his breath. "I hope that's not too corny", he said to himself as he looked at the words on the screen. "I'll have Gwen to look at it and see what she thinks". Brandon typed a few extra sentences and clicked 'Save'. He then rubbed his tired eyes, stretching his plump arms and gave a deep yawn. At that moment he heard a key turn in the lock of the front door of the apartment. He looked at his watch and smiled. "She's home", he said to himself, and with a little effort, raised his heavy, round body off his chair and lumbered towards the front door. He was in time to see Gwen walking through the door carrying a couple of bags. "Hi Sweetheart", she beamed as he greeted her at the door, and their lips met in a tender kiss. Looking at the bags she was carrying, Brandon became a little concerned. "Hey, you should have called me and told me you were bringing so many bags back with you. I would have met you. I don't want you to strain yourself, not in your condition". "Oh I'm fine, Dear", she beamed as Brandon took some of the bags from her hands and headed to the dining table with them. "Barbara helped me carry them here to the door. I knew you would be working and I didn't want to disturb you". "Hey, you're much more important to me than my work. Please promise me that you'll call me if you got a lot to carry, I'll drop everything to help out, you know that", he said with concern still in his voice. "I know that", she smiled as she took a couple of the smaller bags and placed them on the table. Despite the looseness of the maternity dress she was wearing, her round seven month pregnant belly was quite evident. Brandon took the remainder of the bags from her hands and placed them on the table, then turned to her and tenderly touched her forehead with the palm of his large, beefy hand.

"How are you feeling Gwen, tired?" Brandon said still touching her forehead and relieved that she didn't appear to have a fever. "Just a little tired", she said as she sat on the chair by the table. "But we did need to get a few extra things. Barbara was with me and was a wonderful help. Besides, you're very busy writing your next book and that's our bread and butter, you know". "I know" he said as he pulled another chair from the table and sat facing her, tenderly placing his hands on her bulging belly. "But please, Dearest, don't take any unnecessary chances. Call me if you need me and I'll drop everything. Promise me, OK?" "OK Sweetie, I promise", she smiled. Brandon continued to gently rub his hand on her large baby bump and she loved the feel of his tender touch. She reached out her hand and touched his hand as he touched her belly and they lovingly gazed at each other. "You know, our anniversary is coming up, don't you?" Gwen asked with a smile. "I know", Brandon smiled back. "Hard to believe, it's been exactly one year since we first met" and he gently lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. "Yes, and over seven months since we got married", she beamed as she pulled his hand to her lips and returned the kiss. She then placed both their hands on her belly, and Brandon looked at Gwen whose face and body seemed to be glowing back at him. "And we've got this wonderful blessing coming soon too", she smiled as she gazed into his eyes. "Yes", Brandon said, his eyes growing a little misty. "I'll tell you the truth, Gwen. I'm both happy and scared about becoming a father. But, at the same time, I just can't wait!" he grinned and he bent his wide body forward and tenderly placed a kiss on Gwen's pregnant belly. With her hand, Gwen gently raised Brandon's head up and carefully bent forward, unbuttoned and removed his shirt and kissed his large, round belly. "You're going to be a wonderful father" she smiled sweetly looking at his wide face. Then they faced each other and their lips met in a kiss, they're hands tenderly rubbing each other's bellies.

After a couple of minutes, they looked at each other with grins on their faces. "Hey", she said as she tried to lift herself off the chair. "I've bought cake to celebrate our anniversary and it needs to be put away". Brandon took her by the arms and gently made her sit back down on the chair. "Please Gwen, let me take care of putting things away. You've done a lot already and I want you to rest. I'll take care of the cake and the other stuff and what you can do for me is look over what I've written for my new book and honestly tell me if it's OK". "Alright", Gwen conceded. "The cake is in that bag, the sodas are in the other bag and you can get them later. I'll take a look at what you wrote while you put the cake away". "Deal!" Brandon smiled as he went to the bag and removed the cake which was inside a plastic dish and waddled in the direction of the kitchen. "My laptop is right there on the table and the pages are open. Just let me know what you think" he said as he lumbered down the hall. "Got'cha", Gwen replied as she read the words on the laptop screen. "This is pretty good", she called out as she read the text on the screen. "I'm so glad you decided to make the male hero a 'big handsome man'. I think some of your female readers are going to be able to relate to him if they have chubby hubbies and boyfriends too. "I hope so", his voice rang out from the kitchen. "It's the first time I wrote a story with a big, large guy as the romantic interest. It's quite fun drawing from 'personal' experience", he said, and Gwen could sense him winking. "I think this is really going to be very well-received when it's published", she called back as she continued reading.

All of a sudden, Gwen heard what sounded like a muffled 'foomp' coming from the direction of the kitchen. The next thing she heard was Brandon's voice in a contrite whine. "Gwen Honey", he said in a sheepish tone, "would you mind coming here, and bring some soap too, please?" Gwen rolled her eyes with a grin. "Yes Dear", she said as she reached into one of the bags on the dining table and pulled out an economy sized bottle of liquid soap and a two liter bottle of soda.

Last edited:

RVGleason

Round 10: Rounding Things Up

Gwen carefully carried the soap and soda with her down the hall till she reached the doorway of their kitchen, and when she got there she stopped to fully take in the view. There in front of her was the shirtless Brandon, his huge exposed belly stuck sideways in the doorway, holding a plate with a large slice of vanilla cake on it in his left hand which was facing Gwen. She shook her head and mockingly clucked her tongue at him. "Oh Pooh Bear", she smirked, "What am I going to do with you? Silly old bear!" she giggled. "Oh bother!" Brandon grinned back shyly. She walked towards him and carefully placed the bottles of soap and soda on the floor. She playfully poked his large, squishy tummy which was wedged tight in the kitchen doorway. "Recreating our first date, eh? I thought we were making a little progress in shrinking that bad boy of yours at the health center", she said giving his belly another poke. "Well", Brandon answered with a red face, "We were. But then you started doing the Lamaze classes at the center and I guess I developed sympathy hunger cravings with you", he grinned. "Yeah, right", she said as she gave his round, squishy belly another poke. "You were having those cravings long before I even got pregnant!" "Well, I was rehearsing!" he replied back in a goofy voice that made them both laugh.

"Well", she giggled as she slowly controlled herself, "I'm certainly not going to ruin this new maternity dress with soap, so I'll take it off before I apply the soap and pry you out, and then we'll take a shower together. How does that sound to you, Big Boy?" she said teasingly as she leaned forward, carefully pressing her round belly into his. "Hmmm, I could go for that!" Brandon said arching his eyebrows with a wicked leer. Gwen smirked and gave his stuck tummy another poke. She then slowly began removing her loose maternity dress, moving and grinding like a striptease dancer, looking all the more comical with her bulging, pregnant belly wobbling. Soon the dress was off and she stood in front of her fat, captive audience dressed in only her maternity bra and panties with her big pregnant belly fully exposed. Brandon would have applauded if both his hands were free and one of them wasn't holding a large piece of cake on a plate, so the best he could do was give a wolf whistle and holler "Bravo! Take it all off!!" Gwen made a theatrical bow as best as her exposed pregnant belly would allow, then she sexily sauntered over to the trapped fat man and tickled his chins with her little finger.

"All in good time", she said giving him a saucy wink. "But first", Gwen replied as she took the plate of cake out of his free hand and broke off a piece and waved it tauntingly under his nose, "We're going to 'play' a little. Open wide, Pooh Dear!" "Yes my little Piglet", he replied obediently as he opened his mouth and she placed the cake into it piece by piece. She also took a couple of bites of cake for herself. "I'm eating for two, you know", she said with a grin. Then patting Brandon's tummy, Gwen smirk "and you look like your expecting quintuplets and you're 11 months overdue!". Brandon chuckled for a moment before Gwen stuffed another piece of cake into his pudgy mouth. Between them they finished off the cake. Then placing the empty plate with crumbs on the nearby counter, she carefully picked up the two liter bottle of soda and twisted off the cap. "Best to wash it down, Pooh!" she giggled as she put the open end of the soda bottle into Brandon's waiting mouth and he happily guzzled down most of its contents. Removing the bottle from his mouth, Gwen brought the bottle to her mouth and gulped a bit of soda, then gave a little burp with a big, satisfied grin on her face. Gwen placed the partly empty bottle of soda on the nearby counter, then she sexily sidled next to Brandon, big belly to big belly, and kissed him on his icing smeared lips.

"You know" she said in a sexy voice, "we may have just started an annual anniversary tradition", she giggled as she tickled his chins. "I think so", he replied as he looked lovingly into her eyes. They leaned their faces towards each other till their lips met in a deep kiss. After a moment, Gwen drew her face away and tenderly touch Brandon's wide, chubby face. "Happy anniversary and welcome to the neighborhood, Sweetheart", Gwen smiled softly as she looked into his eyes. "Happy Anniversary, Dearest", Brandon said smiling. Gwen then leaned her face towards Brandon's and their lips met again in a sweet kiss as their free hands tenderly and lovingly rubbed each other's round, bulging bellies.

The End

Last edited:

RVGleason

That is the end of the story. So glad you enjoyed it. Thinking of putting together an expanded compilation of my stories as an ebook. I'll keep folks informed. ;)

Latest posts

Group builder