• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sacramento Meet-up

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayrae

doot doot doot
So some of you Sac folks wanted to have a little get-together as well. I am actually going to be in town this weekend because of a Stone Foxes concert on Friday night. I'm available anytime before 7 p.m. on Friday. On Saturday, available sometime around 11 p.m. I will be free all day Sunday. I'm at the mercy of my friend's availability. No car :(

QueenB, I know you're under 21 so I'm thinking we should do coffee or dinner. When I lived there, True Love Coffeehouse (www.myspace.com/truelovesacto) was a cute and hip little spot but I'm hearing it sucks now. And it closes at midnight on Saturdays and 11 p.m. on Sundays. I dig Capitol Garage but that place gets packed.

Any suggestions? When are people available? If this weekend doesn't work out, I will most likely be coming down around Thanksgiving. Holla!

Latest posts

Back