• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scared silly

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsXXLBombshell

I swear I am scared of everything to do with WLS and me.
I am scared I will not be approved, I am scared i WILL be approved.
I am scared I will lose too much weight to be healthy or not enough to get my knee surgery.
I am scared of how I will look when I am done, everyone says I look younger than my age but will I look as good if I am smaller?
I am scared of losing my boobs (I did not say that all my fears were highbrow, some are just vain and stupid)
I am scared I will never be able to get reconstructive surgery if I do lose tons of weight.
I am scared cause my dr insist that the only way they can do the WLS is a duodenal switch and that involves an open insision and I am scared about how I will heal and how I will scar
I am scared if I dont get the surgery I will not be able to walk in a year.
I am scared my BF wont want me any more (stupid I hope)
I know my modeling career will be over and part of me will miss it
I worry
I worry alot
I just want it over with so I can stop worrying so much

Latest posts

Back