• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scooter Rental Las Vegas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunetteBeauty80

Hey everyone! I am going to Las Vegas for the first time in two days. Yay I am excited. However, I hurt my back three days ago, and will not be up and able to walk the miles and miles of strip while I am there. I still want to be able to enjoy myself though. I want to keep up with the rest of the group I am going with and not have to stay in the hotel just because my back won't let me. I know some of you had scooters when you went to the BBW Bash and I was wondering if you rented them and where you rented them from? I am still at this point hoping that my back will be "better" but I know I wont have the stamina needed to walk for miles and miles. I will talk it over with my boyfriend to make sure he wouldn't be embarrassed about me having to use a scooter, and if he isn't then I am definately going to go for it. I want to enjoy myself without being in pain. Thanks to everyone who can help me out!!

Latest posts

Back