Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
Sometimes I test out certain looks using my webcam.

And sometimes...I take screenshots afterwards :rolleyes:
Keep those tests coming, they're totally cool in my book. The neck tie thinkymabob is a quality addition.

And this one looks delightful on you. I love the shirt/necklace(s) combination, especially with your glasses :bow:

Not quite. Your mouth isn't wide open.

I drunkenly tried to capture the half-assed outfit that I answered the door in for Halloween, but I couldn't bear to post a picture taken in my horrible mess of a bathroom. So...I very naturally edited myself into another picture I had handy. Unnoticeable.
I may be a bit late for Halloween, and with my nicely snapped ankle, probably won't make it for Xmas, but I'm definitely going to be knocking your door looking for sweets if that's how you answer. Get ready for some Easter trick or treating.
Top quality dress for sure, I'm in total agreement with Leo on the retro style.

Also grade A* photoshopping.

MsBrightside

I think I need thicker eyebrows :D
Surly already said exactly what I was thinking. :)

:cool:

The vocals, lyrics, and some of the videos for your favorite bands are too extreme for me, but I could actually get into their instrumental work.

Also, you look great whatever you're wearing; the hat, hoodie and glasses are cool, but they're just window dressing. :p

Long time, no selfie.

Please form a queue.
Thanks for assuaging our withdrawal symptoms. :D

Sometimes I test out certain looks using my webcam.

And sometimes...I take screenshots afterwards :rolleyes:
Cute! For the record, your hair looks good up or down. :)

The two stages of a hangover.

Picture one is Before Barbacoa and a beer and picture two is after Barbacoa and a beer! (yes I totally copped a Hozay pose on the second pic!)
Very nice. :happy: But you look too happy in the second one for the hangover to be kicking in--I'm thinking there's probably a third stage.

I drunkenly tried to capture the half-assed outfit that I answered the door in for Halloween, but I couldn't bear to post a picture taken in my horrible mess of a bathroom. So...I very naturally edited myself into another picture I had handy. Unnoticeable.
This is ROFL funny, although you look quite adorable with furry ears. :wubu:

LeoGibson

Happy
Very nice. :happy: But you look too happy in the second one for the hangover to be kicking in--I'm thinking there's probably a third stage.

Nope, no third stage. That's the power of Barbacoa con sal, a lima, salsa roja y pico de gallo on a fresh warm tortilla. Add in a cold beer to wash it down and you have my preferred hangover "killer." :D

MsBrightside

Nope, no third stage. That's the power of Barbacoa con sal, a lima, salsa roja y pico de gallo on a fresh warm tortilla. Add in a cold beer to wash it down and you have my preferred hangover "killer." :D
Thanks for the explanation--my cluelessness was showing. :blush: I thought the hangover was supposed to be the "after" not the "before." (I suppose it depends how much beer you use in the cure. :p)

I confess that I also had no idea what Barbacoa was--we didn't really have that where I grew up in Illinois (beef there appeared mainly in the form of steaks, burgers, meatloaf, and Hamburger Helper)--but it sounds scrumptious! :eat2:

Treach

Y'know, I'd feel a little weird handing out so many individual compliments so I'm just going to shorthand it by saying ITT: super cute people.

derpVader

Hey everyone just joined the site and been enjoying this selfies thread and thought i would post my own

I'm Matt btw

Ohio Lady

@ Hozay J Garseeya, It all depends on how you look at this being on Santa's naughty list - I am sure there are some women on Dims who is asking Santa for his naughty list and see you will be on it.. :D

Ohio Lady

At least in the snow globe I am where it will be a white Christmas, Maybe.
Thank you for making it.

Latest posts