Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anjula

the bitchy one
I think I need thicker eyebrows :D

P1100011.jpg

GhostEater

Hey ladies, Underneath this thick opaque blanket I am wearing nothing but 100% underwear. Aw yeah. So much beefcake it's like a one man Lunchables over here. Like a can of SPAM did it with a Marie Calendar's.
edit: image removed for raisins
I'm officially too tired to make metaphors right now.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I'm pretty sure combining WHR's hat and glasses with BigLynch's beard would create a reasonable, modern-day (read: hipster) facsimile of Cousin It.

(And people say I'm bad at compliments. Ha.)

LeoGibson

Happy
The two stages of a hangover.

Picture one is Before Barbacoa and a beer and picture two is after Barbacoa and a beer! (yes I totally copped a Hozay pose on the second pic!)

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Sometimes I test out certain looks using my webcam.

And sometimes...I take screenshots afterwards :rolleyes:

And this one looks delightful on you. I love the shirt/necklace(s) combination, especially with your glasses :bow:

(yes I totally copped a Hozay pose on the second pic!)

Not quite. Your mouth isn't wide open.

I drunkenly tried to capture the half-assed outfit that I answered the door in for Halloween, but I couldn't bear to post a picture taken in my horrible mess of a bathroom. So...I very naturally edited myself into another picture I had handy. Unnoticeable.

View attachment XY74Amp.jpg

LeoGibson

Happy
I drunkenly tried to capture the half-assed outfit that I answered the door in for Halloween, but I couldn't bear to post a picture taken in my horrible mess of a bathroom. So...I very naturally edited myself into another picture I had handy. Unnoticeable.

Completely unnoticeable. Besides, I was always pretty sure you could walk on water, now it's confirmed!

I do like the costume too. The dress by itself looks like something you could wear daily, but then again I have a huge thing for women's fashion from the 40's and 50's.

ODFFA

And this one looks delightful on you. I love the shirt/necklace(s) combination, especially with your glasses :bow:

Why thank you :happy:

You look both stunning and adorable. And....you pulled off those heels....while drunk......with all that ebb and flow going on beneath you? I am in awe.

tankyguy

Sometimes I test out certain looks using my webcam.

And sometimes...I take screenshots afterwards :rolleyes:

Both of these are amazingly cute pics. :bow:

Latest posts