Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anjula

the bitchy one
No, I can't.....but I'd imagine that a lot of the men and some of the women spending much time around you could end up feeling that way.... what a pic!

hahahaha Tad thats so...sweet? :D thanks a lot, that comment just brightened up my day!

Anjula is a hottie and a half...

thankkssss :bow::kiss2:

and damn, now I have two selfies in a row :O

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Crossposting my winter selfie from work.

I understand that you must work outside and hence the face mask but....it made me think of a mechanic that I used to work with that always got this weird leering look on his face whenever he used to pop on disposable gloves on his big hands.....:blink:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I understand that you must work outside and hence the face mask but....it made me think of a mechanic that I used to work with that always got this weird leering look on his face whenever he used to pop on disposable gloves on his big hands.....:blink:

Aaaaand now I'm just hoping the person leering at you wasn't my dad! =p

youareneverready

I'm not used to 'selfies' (turns out my webcam's kinda shitty), or to being blonde, but I guess it's just one of those evenings...

vudbx00c1

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm not used to 'selfies' (turns out my webcam's kinda shitty), or to being blonde, but I guess it's just one of those evenings...

vudbx00c1

You did it the right way and bleached when you already had decent length (unlike my epic fail that is still growing out 2 years later)! Looks good :)

Latest posts