sex with a SSBHM? your experiences?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
:blink:.....go onnnn.......

*panting*

I'm now re-living my experiences with my ex-BHM, and I have to say that his belly resting on me during naughty-time was the hottest thing ever.

I myself have fantasized frequently about a SSBHM rendezvous...has yet to happen though.

Until then, I am living it through any hot stories you may have.

so ya...GO ON...*waiting*
Amen, sister.

Sex with a smoking hot ssbhm is on the top of my life's to do list. Until I can tick that off, however... more examples please guys! :D

hot'n fluffy

I was called a DILF!!
.....go onnnn.......

*panting*

I'm now re-living my experiences with my ex-BHM, and I have to say that his belly resting on me during naughty-time was the hottest thing ever.

I myself have fantasized frequently about a SSBHM rendezvous...has yet to happen though.

Amen, sister.

Sex with a smoking hot ssbhm is on the top of my life's to do list. Until I can tick that off, however... more examples please guys! :D
ok, if you and Love.Metal want to come and see why everything is bigger in Texas, I guess I could sacrifice myself to satiate your lustfull fantasies, oh poor little me...:D

escapist

Belt Buster!
Amen, sister.

Ok well, the picking up of the belly and plopping it on top was a bit of a shock with me. Especially when I saw how much it turned a FFA on. Or even worse how I watched my belly grow as I got up to 500 lbs and it almost totally engulfs a woman of 5'6" and how that turned her on even more! At first the constant groping of the hands were distracting but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I workout and do pushups so I can hold all 500 lbs over a woman without crushing her totally. I will admit that I love using my big ass and gigantic belly for foreplay. Its great for pinning a woman to the wall and making out with her; building that heat of passion as we lustfully make our way to the bedroom in a fit of belly grabbing and carnal hedonistic yearning.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
Ok well, the picking up of the belly and plopping it on top was a bit of a shock with me. Especially when I saw how much it turned a FFA on. Or even worse how I watched my belly grow as I got up to 500 lbs and it almost totally engulfs a woman of 5'6" and how that turned her on even more! At first the constant groping of the hands were distracting but now I wouldn't have it any other way. I workout and do pushups so I can hold all 500 lbs over a woman without crushing her totally. I will admit that I love using my big ass and gigantic belly for foreplay. Its great for pinning a woman to the wall and making out with her; building that heat of passion as we lustfully make our way to the bedroom in a fit of belly grabbing and carnal hedonistic yearning.

aaaaaand now I need new undies.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
No need to watch out. Sometimes, us little ones just need a quick breath of air, and then we are ready to return to the crushing. ;)

And...I don't know if this is too much....but sometimes, when a very small woman is being fucked by a SSBHM, with him on top, she can position herself in a way that allows the motion and pressure on her chest to artificially ventilate her. But only if she is getting fucked REALLY hard.
it's comments like this that make me sad for two reasons,
1. I'm not Canadian
and
2. you're taken.

Oh well. :wubu:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
:blink:.....go onnnn.......

*panting*

I've always wanted to move to Washington . . . excuse me to Warshington . . . always make it sound like a good idea.

UMMMMMmmmm..**cough**...***quinches parched esophagus***

:eek::eat2:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
Wonderful, tell us all about it :)

never had an experience with an ffa :mad:. i didn't even know you kind of girls were out there as weird as that sounds. like i've always seen a bbw and fa together but never would imagine it the other way around until i found this site through my wife.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
never had an experience with an ffa :mad:. i didn't even know you kind of girls were out there as weird as that sounds. like i've always seen a bbw and fa together but never would imagine it the other way around until i found this site through my wife.
well she married you...isn't your size a total turn on to her?
I would guess her to be a SERIOUS FFA...with you at over 600 still?

veil

boston based bluestocking

i need to read/post in these forums more often :batting:

Latest posts