• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Size Acceptance Radio Tuesdays 9pm est/6pm pst

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platinumpuzzy

Chub Coach - Fatten YOU up!
PlatinumPuzzyRadio is LIVE Tuesdays 9pm est/6pm pst. Co-Host DestinyBBW

Models have something you want to talk about, share, tips, scary moments? Email me - I would LOVE to hear from you as I am sure our listeners would as well. It's a great way to promote your site, cam shows, etc. When you are on the show, aside from asking you to give the url to your site I get a banner from you and a photo which will all link to your site.

Now looking for NATIONWIDE BASH promoters to advertise their bashes. I also would like to air LIVE from as many as I can go to within the next year. Do you have a BBW friendly event? Let's get it out there...

This week's topics were Weight Loss/Plastic Surgery, Sex with BBWs vs SSBBWs, and when is sex best (am/pm) --- Miss Mina guest starred and gave us her insight on the topics at hand. DJ Zulu supplied a great mix of old school hip hop with some new jams.

Next week, we are discussing Modeling disasters & miss-happs *When ready, set, BOOM isn't what you have planned during your shoot, Feeder vs Lover - can you handle BOTH? as well as odd n end things that come up during conversation. Prizes, passes to various sites, dvd's, & more are given away so tune in, call in 646-200-0474 or watch us LIVE via Ustream.tv.

Back