• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So, I got picked up on the interstate today..lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

I have this habit at looking at everyone I pass..or everyone that passes me while I'm driving..well today it kinda paid off..maybe?

I got on the interstate in my hometown and passed a cute guy in a red truck. I turned to look and we made eye contact..I smiled and kinda waved and sped on.

Well..next thing I know he's speeding to catch me..he goes to pass me..looks at me this time..smiles and waves and pulls exactly in front of me..

We continue this for about 80 miles..me passing him..him passing me..each of us waving and smiling as we do so. Well..finally..for another 10 miles he followed me..if I changed lanes..he did too and stayed right on my tail. So..finally I got him to pull up along side me..I rolled down my window and asked him why he was following me..he asked if I wanted to pull over for a minute.

So, crazily, I agreed and pulled into a McDonalds just right off the interstate.

So I get out..and we are talking..and I asked him why he was following me and he said he liked what he saw..LOL..I totally looked like crap today..But we stood outside McDonalds for like 30 mins..just talking about ourselves and our lives and what we had done for the holiday. All of a sudden he leaned down and kissed me..it was a damn good kiss but good gravy .lol..

so anyways, we exchanged numbers and email addresses. He was from Nebraska..so he followed me until my exit and continued on his trip up i-35.

Talk about a wild and crazy day..lol

Sheesh :)

Latest posts

Back