• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So, Now that I am out the closet I need to fill it with clothes~

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
Hulloo all!

As some of you may know recently I have been going through a lot of changes and making new discoveries, Ill try to keep that in the GLBTQ bored but long story short I am embracing my feminin identity and am finally happy talking about it and exploring it more~

But since this is the fashion bored back to the point of this topic... Cloths! So far I have been borrowing a friends female clothing witch has been fantastic (and I wont stop borrowing her clothes anytime soon) however I shall soon be staying with her for a few days and going shopping for for female clothes for the very first time

So basically I need help, hits, ideas and... encouragement hehe, not only dose this bored have a load of super stylish lovely ladies but also the odd cross dresser and transgender member that might be able to enlighten me on etiquette for going to shops and so on

For example, what stores have better plus size ranges and would it be acceptable for me, who, from appearance is just a guy to try on cloths in the changing rooms?

Ideally im looking to get a whole outfit from top to bottom, and of course I'll post what I get once I do ^^

Im super excited and just a bit nervous,hence the needing encouragement, but hopefully talking about it on here will help with the nerves! I will also have my fairy godmother odd-socks there to help me, and she has been such an incredible inspiration and understanding friend with all this, she has given me the strength to finally face this!

Thanks for reading~ :3

Latest posts

Back