• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So OMG is your boyfriend FAT!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Hey kids. Just checking the board, and I feel so loved that I was missed. I missed you all too. Way too much to stay away.

So after giving up on love, I found out one of my male friends had a thing for me two weeks ago, and I thought I didnt have a snowballs chance in hell with him. So for two weeks, I've been on cloud 9 and we've been dating He's amazing. He's beautiful highly intelligent, sensitive, yet tough, hardworking, charismatic, funny..I could go on. He's 6'0 and 240, so not as big as my last boy, but still has a cute tummy and is good for cuddles.:wubu I only point this out to :compare the two later in my plea for advice

I wanted to have a more optimistic return, however, I'm still being followed by that dark cloud called fatphobia. I have a feeling said cloud follows some of you guys around as well.

However, my rant comes from my parents, namely my dad. My boy came over to meet my family last night. (He put on a nice sweater and everything!) and nobody talked to him or spent any time with us. When he left, my dad asked my brother "Is he fat?" My brother said no, and my dad said "Good" and went to sleep.

I am so sick of this shit. My parents will devalue anyone I date for being fat. I don't even know why I haven't come out of the closet as bisexual, because apparently dating fat guys is "just as bad". Its really not enough that they have to critique my body, tell me if I need to lose 5 lbs or tell me I "have to stay skinny" like my body is some accomplishment that belongs to them but really. Everyone I date? Even though my ex was a computer programmer who made over 40 grand a year, they didn't like him because he was "fat"

I honestly think I should just say something about being an FFA, if they make such nasty comments. They aren't just harmful to my boys, they're harmful to my psyche. Advice?

Latest posts

Back