• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Socially acceptable Gay vs FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanFA

Quote from RedVelvet: "FA is the new Gay." made me think about this.

I understand where you are coming from with the whole "closet" concept, but wouldn't go to the extent to compare Gay with FA. Just my opinion. Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't most or all FA's straight? Both FFA's (female fat adrmirers) and MFA's (male fat admirers). I think i'm more concerned with this topic because I wouldn't want people to get an idea of the terms being related. If an ordinary person read a t-shirt with "FA is the new Gay" and I told the same person that saw the t-shirt or if they heard about FA's they might interpret the message as it dealing with his/her sexuality being Gay. Gay and FA are two completely different sexualities that are present everywhere, but we shouldn't let society get the terms mixed up.

An FA really is like the rest of society, he/she just has an extra preference in terms of beauty. This is why I think society should have no problems with FA's. When there is confusion, I don't understand why. You would think that an FA would be more socially acceptable as long as he/she is straight. We all know how society already views Gay's but FA's is tricky, and really depends who you are talking to. Not to be mean, but I think the skinny girls don't like the fact that some guys like bigger girls and that they aren't attracted to skinnier ones. These are the types of people that try to bring FA's down because they can't believe that a guy would like a bigger girl over them. I think a lot of this has to do with the girls that spend so much time trying to, or being skinny. When they find out that a guy isn't attracted to her, they get defensive. They oppose your preference just because it's not what they want it to be and they don't want to know that others can be that way. Sounds very selfish and it really is-Big problem in society. I believe it's those types of girls that make it hardest for us FA's to get out there and express our views, because they have so many people to back up that they are what's attractive and that's how the "ideal girl" is suppose to look. I've found it much easier to explain the FA concept to guy friends and of course larger girls, than it is to even remotely discuss it with a skinny girl.

As perviously stated discussing the FA sexual preference I believe FA's are generally straight, and there's nothing wrong with the FA's that are gay if there is such thing. If they were equally populated, then we'd have to start saying GFA for (gay fat admirer) and SFA for (straight fat admirer). Yes I know very silly hah.

In terms of what's more socially acceptable, now that brings up a good topic. Society is more and more accepting to gays, but are they (less, equal, or more) accepting of FA's?

Please be understanding that this is obviously coming from a straight FA and i'm not bashing on Gay's at all, just expressing some opinions. Not wanting this to turn into a battle of straight vs gay.

If we could only get society to be aware that Fat admiration is very present and should be viewed very positively. Everyone knows about gays, but not everyone knows about FA's which I believe we can consider the term FA as a subcategory of sexual preference! This is why it's not necessarily correct to compare gay and FA. FA is really a preference, just like some guys like big tits hah. But for some reason the "big tits" things is socially acceptable. And the real ones atleast are "fat" so why is it such a big deal for a person to be a FA if it's no big deal to like big boobies :) haha

-Ryan

Latest posts

Back