• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Some of my thoughts on BBW’s and why we like you.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will S

First just because she is a BBW does not mean that she is going to like you! You have to have that something between you both. You should not have a relationship based on looks. You have it or you don’t. Also for BBW's or skinny's, their will be creepy guys. No escaping that.

I guess it’s important to let people know how attracted I and other people are to BBW’s and plus sizes. Maybe someone has not told you in a minute. But BBW's and big girls are gorgeous.

Me I like pretty much everything better about BBW’s they look better, have more and better curves. They feel better softer and more feminine. Better to hug & hold. I fuller faces, wide hips, thick thighs. Thick waist, bigger arms. Just a bigger person and even the fact that they are just heavier. I guess everything. We or I don’t look to Hollywood or TV for their standard of beauty. BBW’s are my standard of beauty. Just like their can be different kinds of music or art, there are different standards of beauty.

Would or have I date someone that is not BBW or plus size. No, even if their were my soul mate. I guess after viewing many of the ladies on this board, I would always be thinking of someone like one of you.

Another thing if you want to date a BBW or SBBW you can’t get mad if they don’t want to or can’t do certain things. Just like a guy under 6ft is going to have a hard time dunking a basketball a SBBW might have a hard time rock climbing or running a marathon.

I am a hardwired FA.

Back