• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Someday when I grow up I'll eat 'em all!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I had this really awesome flash back from when I was a little girl, I was around 5 or 6 and my mom worked eary shift and would take me to the sitter to catch the bus. Before she would drop me off around 5:00 am or so she would take me to J & J's Gas, where she let me buy my breakfast while she filled up on coffee. Now, J's wife Janine loved to eat, she was thick and sweet and prone to give me extra cheese on my most favorite childhood breakfast....

Ham and Cheese on a fresh hot Croissant.
The ham was thin and processed, the cheese was some kraft cheese knock off I'm sure, but the croissant came from the old Sara Lee bakery, so soft from the microwave Janine wrapped them in thick paper towels. They would remain hot and steamy inside the folded paper, the croissant so flaky and buttery becoming almost moist.

Sorry...I got carried away. ;)

As I was saying, I was allowed one Croissant and one Orange juice carton.
But almost every morning as we drove toward Annies house, I'd eat so slowly, and think to myself "Someday, I'll grow up and eat these till I'm full, not just one, but five,or more and a big juice, not a carton."

Today I remembered that and decided to go to J & J's Gas, and I almost had a tear in my eye as I walked in.... There was the big old curvey deli counter, inside, sandwiches of all kinds were ready to be wrapped or nuked. I didn't see Janine, but I ordered 10 instead of 5 before I even realized I was even talking. The girl kinda smiled and asked what type of cheese I'd like they offered pepper jack, cheddar, and swiss. I got 6 cheddar, 2 swiss and 2 cheddar. While she wrapped them, and nuked them I got a half a gallon Mayfield Orange Juice(the best) and grabbed a few pulls of taffy.

I'm happy to say, that I ate all 10, I drank the juice, and later on this morning ate every slice of the taffy.

It was awesome eating another and another and another, knowing the bag was full. The only thing that made me really smile though, was after eating them, I was still hungry! I laughed and almost went back, but was to full and lazy to ride back, so I settled for a few pork chop biscuts and a cinna biscuts.

So yeah, ever thought about the food you loved as a kid, and wanting to eat all of it, not just your serving? I've always been a piggy...anyone else? :happy:

Latest posts

Back