• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something that REALLY bothers me...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlelily

That ever-lovely 'BLUEeyedBANSHEE" (on a side note, how pretty is SHE, eh?? :) Every time I see her signature pic I'm all WOAH) alluded to something in a previous post which has always bothered me. Do you ladies find that sometimes there is a lack of respect for your relationship from random people?

I have had trouble in the past where some idiot will either hit on me right in front of my husband as if we couldn't POSSIBLY be together and then will act all surprised/rude/innocent and dismiss it with something like, "really? You guys are together? Sorry man, you're a really lucky guy". :mad:

Or a guy will actually wait for my guy to get up to get a drink at a bar, and then sit down next to me all confident that he's gonna 'make his move' and gets super rude when I have to re-iterate that NO I'm REALLY with that cute big guy over there, NO REALLY??!!!!:mad: :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a mouthy little brat at times like these and I certainly send them packing with some pretty mean words...but why does this have to happen at all??

There's been a million little incidences like the one above.

I was even questioned by the police about a year ago (I wish I WAS joking but this actually happened) The police questioned me for PROSTITUTION based on the fact that my husband and I (in their words) "Don't Match".

They saw us get into our car, turn on the engine, he gave me a quick kiss and then they pulled up and asked him to get out of the car. Right in front of our apartment building!!!

They questioned me for almost 40 minutes, had a SECOND UNMARKED car pull up and asked two undercover detectives if "This one looked familiar" (alluding to me) before telling me they thought I was a hooker because we "don't match". WTF???!! (Is it any wonder I'm a punk with cops like this in my city?? :p )

For the record I was wearing jeans, sneakers a sweatshirt and no makeup/hair in a poneytail. (We had been painting the kitchen)

This must happen to some of you, what the hell do we have to do to avoid this???

Latest posts

Back