• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stomach problems from eating too much

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mathlete

I'm not exactly a gainer - I always change my mind, but I suppose I have got a bit bigger from eating too much every so often. Anyway, I think I have irritable bowel syndrome. I have a feeling it might be from overeating. I was at least 7 or 8 when I became interested in gaining, then when I was 12, I put on about 7 pounds in a few weeks by eating loads. Then I kept bingeing on and off. In 9 months, I put on 20 - 25 lbs, but I grew a few inches too. I didn't gain much considering that, but I was eating a lot. I'm not sure, but my stomach pains might have started when I started trying to gain. I'm 18 now, so it's a bit hard to remember. I just want to know if anyone had a similar experience. I haven't gone to the doctor, at first because I thought something was seriously wrong, but now, I just don't want my mummy finding out in case she makes a fuss.

Latest posts

Back