• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stop Killing Your Pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saoirse

Everyday at work I handle extremely overweight dogs. Just today, we groomed a beagle mix thats so friggin huge she can barely walk. Its heartbreaking, moreso because I see this everyday!

Your pets cannot verbally tell you that their hips hurt or theyre have trouble breathing. You cant actually see if they are developing diabetes or heart problems until they actually do.

Ive seen customers come in with their pup slowly waddling in after them and they have to nerve to say "Fluffy's not getting around so well these days. Must be arthritis." How about Fluffy is the size of 3 golden retrievers, instead of one (true fucking story).

We can tell when our bodies have too much weight for comfort and we can choose to change it. Your dog can't say "Its getting hard to have fun, maybe you should cut back on my food."

Please, for the love of dog, stop overfeeding your pets crap food and get them moving! Cause obesity WILL kill them. Ive seen it happen multiple times.

Latest posts

Back